©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Flu or pneumonia shot?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone get these shots ? I had the pneumonia one few years back after a deadly bout that sent me to the hospital. But don't get the flu vaccine. What about you guys?
Pneumovac shot supposedly lasts 10yrs..

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I get a flu shot every year. people are retarded that dont. Sorry if you disagree with me but all of the bullshit out there about the flu shot being bad for you are not true.

The pneumonia vaccine is for old people who are more susceptible to certain strains.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I had the real flu waaay back in 1987. Sicker than sick. Coughing w/ a high fever. A week in bed and felt weak for a week or two after that.

I thought then, never again. I have had a flu shot every year since and have not had the flu one time after that.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I had the real flu waaay back in 1987. Sicker than sick. Coughing w/ a high fever. A week in bed and felt weak for a week or two after that.

I thought then, never again. I have had a flu shot every year since and have not had the flu one time after that.

People don't realize how bad it can be. People fucking DIE from that shit. And some of the new viruses have a W shaped mortality curve. It's not just the very young and very old that die from it any more. It's the people in the middle with the strongest immune systems that die too now from a massive immune response. It's scary stuff.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I heard the flu is bad this year and lots of deaths already. I'm getting mine Monday cause they do work for you doubters..And vaccine starts to build immunities right away I heard.

Lol . So I'm old I guess .. Thanks Tri.. Lol