©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's you height?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Iron, that better be some big bubble wrap. I have a pic of me dressed up as an Oompa Loompa. Yeah, kind of ridiculous haha

But to answer you from the contest thread, I'm about 150lbs now but was through a host of health issues over the past year and a half and couldn't gain weight until shit got squared away.

I plan on being in this sport for a while so I'm taking my time with things and staying healthy so I can enjoy training a long ways down the road.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356898493.544609.jpg

And what I really look like...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356898872.073529.jpg

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Iron, that better be some big bubble wrap. I have a pic of me dressed up as an Oompa Loompa. Yeah, kind of ridiculous haha

But to answer you from the contest thread, I'm about 150lbs now but was through a host of health issues over the past year and a half and couldn't gain weight until shit got squared away.

I plan on being in this sport for a while so I'm taking my time with things and staying healthy so I can enjoy training a long ways down the road.

View attachment 3911

And what I really look like..

View attachment 3912[/QUOTE

Dam Yourre a ripped oompa loompa. Glad you got your health back as I have been In a similar bad way 5 yrs ago . Keep up the great training brutha ..impressive mate !

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Wow...It looks like I am taking the cake as the Anasci resident leprechaun!

Guys, what is the deal with chicks hating on short dudes? Some days I'm about to knock a chick up-side the head with my third leg.