©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Androgel.Im Impressed.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
...At first I used it for PCT only 1 pack a day.
After years of long,hard test runs stacked with whatever new generation As's were coming out...I have been giving my 42 YO bod a rest.
And with an endless resource of Androgel at my disposal,I've been applying 4 packets a day 5gm/50mg each for a 200mg Testjell rub.And in all my time with injections,Ive been using it long enough to say-I can see(more) noticeable gains,pumps at the gym equivelant to (or better) than any oral or injection.
WOW! Im sold....Mainly,because it's free for one(occupational benefit)- Thats why I think I'll stick w/ it.
I gave all my goodies to a deserving member recently.Because selling AS is Illegal...But because I wont be needing it anymore-Im going transdermal,well almost-I'll still pop the stacking participants.
my point is this transdermal Androgel shit is great...now y'all say "well,no shit,you're applying 4 pkgs. ED"

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
so is that a testosterone transdermal? if so I could see an alternitive to those all oral cycles the needle shy like to use.
it's an alcohol base clear TestGel you rub on your upper arms and stomach ED.
Problem is it's $225.00 for 30 50 mg packets.Which makes our sources the more bang for your buck route to go....

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Before PH were banned a lot of guys used transdermals with good success. 4ad or test base in phlogel at 150-300mg per day works very well. So does 1-test at a slightly lower dose. 3-alpha was a boldenone pro-hormone and IMO worked almost as well as EQ when used as a transdermal. I prefer phlogel which doesn't contain alcohol, but the alcohol-based carrier gels also work(ed) extremely well. I still have a ton of 4ad and 4-oht powder that I can apply w/ phlogel and it is definately worth the trouble of applying it transdermally 2x a day when I want to take a break from feeling like a pin cushion.

Thanks for the feedback on the androgel. I'm sure I'll have to use it ten years from now due to the cycles I've done (and will be doing).

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
powermad said:
Thanks for the feedback on the androgel. I'm sure I'll have to use it ten years from now due to the cycles I've done (and will be doing).

..Yeah for HRT-True takin the needle out of the routine is a welcome change.
But also,The opposite of your point is true...In 10 yrs little will work as well due to current cycles.[but who knows what will be available in 10 yrs?maybe transdermal will be perfected.NO MORE DARTS :) ] or you wont be able to afford enough.Case in point, with the Androgel-I'm doing 200mg/4packets per day...Prescribed dose would be one.Pretty ineffective

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
go take a look--hint: E.S.
it is in a private forum so he cant see it yet. that will soon be changed :)
transdermals will work but like kell has been elluding to it will take a large amount per day to see any benefit as a bodybuilder. transdermals are limited as to how much of the product can get transfered through the skin and into your bloodstream which is why they are always of a low dosage.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
HAve used the patches and have used the gels. They sort of work, at the prescribed dosage, but had to jump through hoops to get insurance to pay, and when I changed insurance had to start the whole donkey ride all over again. With the andros I always felt blockier, as though the midsection of my body was expandiing, without much exercise.

Also felt as though my fingers were getting quite muscular...could never completely wash the left over gel off the fingers. LOL

Nitrateman