©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adding masteron to trt

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
Hello, Ive been on trt for 7 years, attempted a restart last year with no success, so pretty committed now. Currently taking 40mgs of cyp e3d and am wanting to add masteron to the mix. No matter if my total test is over 1000, my dht is below range. So that is my reason for the masteron. Libido has lacked as well as muscle tone and I feel this is due to my low dht. How much masteron should I add and how often. Thank you. By the way the current trt protocol puts my total t around 550 at trough.

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
I use 50 weekly

How do you space it out, do you inject 2x weekly and how long have you used it with trt? Also can you tell me if you get any positive effects from that dose? A lot of questions but it seems like their are few of us that incorporate masteron with trt, so Im grasping for all the knowledge I can.

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
Current age? We need more info.Do you exercise ? 550 is kinda low i feel...mast prop or mast ethenate? Lots a whats i know..ib

Age is 28, on trt due to damage to testicle at younger age as well as prior prohormone use during teenage years with no pct due to the fact that a friend basically said superdrol was creatine and I believed him=stupid. I have at least 20sets of lab work over the last 7 years, I have been on 200mgs a week to 80 mgs a week. My total test has been 1500 at trough to 300 at trough. Ive been on testim, androgel and neither raise dht. Prior to trt the highest my test ever came back was 330 at age 20, it just went down hill from there. Tried clomid restart for 3 months and was a failure. The masterone I have is actually IV drostanal-v. I think its prop. I exercise moderately, I a mma fighter, hold a world record in strict curls at 148lb weightclass with a 130lb lift, also 8th in world on bench in 148lb class. Very strict diet as well. Im 5ft6 145-150lbs.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok since you have a mast prop then it's a propionate ester or 1-2 day max in the body per individual so for minimal DHT rise but effective 50mg ed or eod if that works for you for steady serum levels. 200mg week should be fine IMO .Thks .. U guys ever get drug tested at mma level you are at? Just curious ..

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
Ok since you have a mast prop then it's a propionate ester or 1-2 day max in the body per individual so for minimal DHT rise but effective 50mg ed or eod if that works for you for steady serum levels. 200mg week should be fine IMO .Thks .. U guys ever get drug tested at mma level you are at? Just curious ..
No we don't get drug tested at this level, I currently am training a couple fighters, my last fight was in Jan and I tore my rib cartilidge, have 2 crushed discs in my back which are from an old squatting injury but just found out about them, so no fighting for me for a lil while. Im more focused on breaking my curl record which is also not drug tested if you were wondering lol. If I were to inject e3d like I do my cyp, what dose would you recommend and also can I expect some strength gains due to the fact that my body has never seen a dht level even in the range. Its usually 20-23 on a range of 25-75, has been as low as 15. Also thank you so much for the response.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh. I gotcha now bro. Ribs and back injuries the worst . You know masteron is not much of a real strength type compound it's more for a hardening look while at lower body fat levels to really make it useful. Now if you were to say do 100mg eod and 40mg a halotest orals you would blow that curl record away I would imagine.strength / aggression what more could you want
Lol.. Are you opposed to orals at all ? Theres turinabol which is similar to dianabol with less bloat but with any oral be sure to include a liver aid like milk thistle or liveraid from a sponsor here . I use on inj also just for cheap health assistance . Ib

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
I don't really like orals, my lipids have not been the best as long as I can remember and I have done at least 2 superdrol cycles and one halodrol cycle. So I try to stay away from orals. I know mast will def lean me out but I had a theory that dht is the male hormone and that since my body has never had much of it, maybe it would boost strength. I only took 20mgs 2 days ago, just to feel it out and can tell a diff in libido already. Do you know if IV Labs are good to deal with and legit?

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
I use 20mg prop and 7 mg mast daily with 30 gauge 1/2 slin needle

So, 20mg of test prop and 7mg of mast prop a day? Does this yield good results for you and how long have you been on this protocol? Any lab results you care to share, very interested in this.

kenseth17cd

Aug 6, 2013
How can you possibly know your dosing 7mg ed lol.... doesnt seem realistic to me

Hes using an insulin syringe, its easy to dose at 7mgs with those. IE if your syringe is a 1ml syringe and the mast is 100mg/ml then you would just inject on the 7 mark of the syringe. IE: the 10 line would be 10mg, 20 line would be 20mg......

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Mast should help you out with the pud. Other choice is proviron. Not a17aa I think. Both will work the sexual end probably a bit more pronounced with pro. mast a bit more body effect.... T

Last edited:

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Promuslce has a thread from doc g and he resommends:

Test 100 mlg a week with either mast, primo or tren choose 1 with what ever ur goals r...at 100 mlg a week or a tripple at 66 mlg a piece... He knows his stuff and has a big thread u can ask him q's on! Def worth a gander

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Mast should help you out with the pud. Other choice is proviron. Not a17aa I think. Both will work the sexual end probably a bit more pronounced with pro. mast a bit more body effect.... T

youre right...Proviron is not 17aa.
i was on Test n Proviron for about a year(just the two when "off cycle" and those two plus others while on)
Test dose was trt when off and Proviron was at 100mg ed on or off cycle.
i didnt hav any issues with liver/kidneys or my manhood.
i felt great 99.9% of the time and ,tho i am not a dr, i highly reccomend this to anyone. some ppl get great results with less...some need more..but 50mg a.m. and 50mg p.m. wrkd great for me.
only issue i had was when i ran Masteron at higher doses with the Test/Proviron. i had issues pissin bc of enlarged prostate.
i still hav a full head of hair too.

but try out one....if it dnt wrk...try the other.
i wld say 50mg Mast P eod (200mg wk Mast E) or 50mg Proviron ed to start.

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
I have used 30mg EOD (originally 15mg ED but got fed up with pinning everyday) along with my TRT and found it increased libido over just my test injections.

I cant give you any blood numbers as I like to go into my blood tests knowing all I have in me is my standard TRT. Any strange blood results and these bloomin UK endos will have you off TRT to try and find out whats happening!?