©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

endo

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Well the time has come. I have got an apt. with an endo. Can anybody help a bro out on what to expect?

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
They dont call the endos for no reason....id say expect discomfort...at the hosp i worked at they give you demerol and another drug that kinda givea you amnesia/decreases ur mental status...its etomidate...u will be fine though...be strong

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
They dont call the endos for no reason....id say expect discomfort...at the hosp i worked at they give you demerol and another drug that kinda givea you amnesia/decreases ur mental status...its etomidate...u will be fine though...be strong

Are you thinking of Gyno, Bull??

Bawahahaha

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Endocrinologist? Expect nothing at all .....u need a urologist. ...if ur going over low test levels ...I went through about 6 drs before I found a good one....a endo will just keep giving u the run around and many dr visits back for stupid shit

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hysterectomy usually happens ..Dr lukifer told me...

Bull nuts means you make love intimately with an endoscopic camera up the ass..
Are u havin a colonoscopy ? Avoid corn..

Last edited:

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Trt fellas lmao dr set me up to be legit. Just wanted to see what exp people have had. Like am i gonna get run around or whatever. Pointers from guys been there done that.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
A pointer would be starting right off with a urologist. ..my family dr referred me to a endo when I first got started in trt...its a waste of time bro.....and when u do find a dr trust me theyll will want to start u out on androgel or the pellets.....to get past using androgel .say ur around kids and u dont want it rubbing off on them
and say u have sensitive skin.and the pellets r old school u dont want that. Also on ur bloodwork the lower ur number is the better...im sure u know how to do this....but I had a dr tell me i was in within normal range when my levels where around 250....I was 23 at the time...I said hey im not 60....
One option u have tho is if u r 35 or older u could get ahold of hrt clinic.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Oh ...ive been on hrt since I was 22 and im 31 now...so ive seen a lot of dr....expect a lot of dr u see saying u dont need it...its going to kill u .....maybe ur in a better area than me but a had a time finding a good dr.....finally when u do.....just the normal things to expect r bloodwork done every 3 months. ..and they might want u to come in office once a week for ur injection. ..my dr understood I couldnt do this so he let me do this myself.....if u have insurance ur better off trying to find a dr in area....if u dont wann deal with all the bs then hrt clinic would be the way to go

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Jacked: give me shout if need..... I've been thought AT LEAST a dozen here.... Most give run around....but if you have few months testing showing defeciency they'll start you....but usually idiotic doses
Feel free buzz PM

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Thanks guys. You prob rite. Tried to get apt. Two month wait. Ain't worth it to get run around. Will keep apt. See what he has to say.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks guys. You prob rite. Tried to get apt. Two month wait. Ain't worth it to get run around. Will keep apt. See what he has to say.

Good luck man.... There are some good endo dr out there but seems like a lot of them are control freaks that won't listen to anything you have to say about your treatment. There are a lot of primary physicians taking care of trt now as we'll