©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oratropin-orally active igf-1

W

wolfyEVH

what do you guys think of this stuff that is out now?? I know theres people who just started taking it this week and they're putting day to day journals up. I personally have no idea how its possible, but we will see. A well respected research chem lab is the the one who is selling it. It must be good because he's risking his reputation and business if it isnt. Chris or pincrusher might have some info on it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Never heard of it before. Do you guys have a link or can you tell a little more about it.

I would think it would be similar to GH. They can't figure out a way to make an oral version that isn't mostly destroyed by stomach acids.

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
www.ibenutrition.com Bro I dont bash any body .How can this be real? Is IGF against the Law? I see alot of guys advertising oral GH but I dont think thats real either.

ibe is my fav research chem site. I just dont understand why he would put his career in jeopardy with this. He'll prolly make a few hundred grand off of it and close up shop..lol

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
The technology that they are using for this product is coinciding with the release of an orally active insulin. The medical company releasing the insulin has reportedly developed a way to deliver insulin without injection.

IBE was quick to realize that if you can deliver insulin in this way, you would also deliver IGF-1, GH, etc. This is how Oratropin came into being. IBE approached this company with the prospect of preparing Oratropin for them.

Only a few months time will tell how effective this method actually is. It is definitely much more than just a hoax or a secretagogue type product. It is genuine LR3 IGF-1 delivered in an oral preparation.

I am excited to see that companies are trying to push the envelope and come up with some new technologies. We'll see how it pans out.

P

pincrusher

WOW! if this stuff does pan out, it could be a huge hit for them and a very popular product. i might just have to be a guinea pig and try it out. its not overly costly to give it a try so what the hey ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
WOW! if this stuff does pan out, it could be a huge hit for them and a very popular product. i might just have to be a guinea pig and try it out. its not overly costly to give it a try so what the hey ;)
It looks very exciting. I would love to be a guinee pig for this stuff, but it has always been and still is out of my price range. Even though that is the cheapest I've seen it we are still talking $260.00 per month and isn't there like a 4 or 6 month minimum time frame to see the bebfits or am I thinking about GH?

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
It looks very exciting. I would love to be a guinee pig for this stuff, but it has always been and still is out of my price range. Even though that is the cheapest I've seen it we are still talking $260.00 per month and isn't there like a 4 or 6 month minimum time frame to see the bebfits or am I thinking about GH?
your thinking about gh. igf should be taken for about 3-4 weeks at a time then the same 4 weeks off. it saturates its receptors pretty fast and even raising the levels real high would not help to go past the 4 week mark.
using igf and gh together will greatly enhance the performance of both and that is what i plan on doing here really soon, running an igf/gh cycle :)

W

wolfyEVH

from what i read, it enters through the membranes in the mouth to the lymphatic system. Kind of like how andriol works, however, you are not actually swallowing the oral igf, it doesnt get a chance to