©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Budweiser Select

W

wolfyEVH

bud is for hillbillies......Give me guinness or labatt blue

W

wolfyEVH

anything by anheiser-busch is complete crap......if i go domestic, its miller lite

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
Miller Lite sucks monkey ass. What the hell is wrong with you man?

you must be one of them that drinks beer just to get drunk and not fully appreciate the taste and the fine craftsmenship. Miller lite taste better than bud light.....has less carbs.....hell, even guinness stout has less carbs than regular budweiser. Labatt blue is the best tasting beer thats affordable (9.99 for a cold 12 pack). Some of the local breweries in my area produce better tasting beer than bud. Guinness stout, Becks, St pauli girl, labatt, heiniken, amstel, are some of the best tasting beers.

Bud and corona are the 2 most overrated beers there are.......dos equis is waaaay better than corona. That why they put limes in the corona, cause it tastes like shit without it. You dont put limes in regular beer because its not a freakin cocktail...its beer.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Miller Lite is fine craftsmanship? I could make something in my bathtub that tastes better. That shit is true, nasty-ass, homeless-guy's heaven-in-a-bottle, donkey-crap. I don't like cheap beer. I'm just checking this Bud Select out cuz it's new and my neighbor works for Bud and he recommended it and shit. And it's not that cheap. It's supposed to be their new "premium" beer. It's good. Try if before ya knock it! It's got 99 calories and 3.1 grams carbs - not bad! I prefer Michelob Ultra but this is really good also.