©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Bulking Cycle

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before, but what is your favorite bulking cycle? (I feel like this is a good question for a lazy Sunday).

This has been my favorite:
Test-e 750mg
Deca 400mg
Tren-a 300mg
Novolin-R rapid insulin 35iu's preworkout, sometimes 35iu's in the AM

The tren keeps the insulin fat away, and the Deca and Test just pack on mass. It's amazing! I honestly have no love for orals, so those won't appear in any of my cycles.

I can't wait to try this stack with a bit of GH under it and maybe some intermediate insulin.

Your turn...

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
test e 1000
mast e 1200
tren a 700
humulin r 15iu 3x daily lifting days
8 to 12iu rips eod
also love including dbol, anadrol, or halotestin. i love orals!

i am a Powerlifter so our goals are quite different but this cycle took me from 242 to 275+ with only one run crushing huge weight the entire time! i was shocked that i could actually see the growth before my eyes and at a rate i have never experienced before.

VP

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
^^

Wow that's just insane!

I've never tried mast, and I also haven't thought of it as a bulking compound. I might take another look at it.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Just started last week
1500mg test E
700mg tren E

Only wanted to run test and one other compound and see how I reacted. In 6 weeks I will switch to..
1500mg test
700mg NPP

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Also will do 4 weeks burst of
1500mg test
100mg Anadrol/day
And then
1500mg test
100mg dbol/day

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Best bulking cycle for average recreational user IMO:
750-1000 test
300-500 npp
Maybe 600 eq here and there

Don't use Orals or gh or insulin or Tren Imo unless you will actually compete and try to make it in something.

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
^^ I definitely agree that test and nand are the healthiest compounds and also give you some of the best gains.

EQ completely messes with my bloods. It is crap for mass gains also in my opinion. I consider it purely a "contest prep" drug from my experience. But there are alot of people who have a different opinion than this.

Tren doesn't affect my BP or my bloods very much especially if i'm lean and keeping up with my cardio. But my general dose is also 300-400mg. I don't think it's as bad as it is cracked up to be.

I would also argue that insulin has no long-term side effects.

Oral and GH abuse is what kills bodybuilders. GH is kinda funny in that a low dose is almost healthy for you but pro bodybuilder doses will rape your whole cardiovascular system. Those guys running 30+iu's for years literally have hearts 3x bigger than normal from the crazy hypertrophy

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
How does EQ mess with your bloods aside from the hematocrit? I can't imagine it even messing with your hematocrit at all if you are donating blood every 6 weeks and using 600-700/week. I agree it's not the healthiest thing, but I think it's definetly waaaaay better than tren,etc. as long as you donate blood and are responsible

You're right though, it is crap for mass gains, but there is a special synergy that occurs between nandrolone/boldenone when used at the same time IMO. However, it is unnecessary to use, which is exactly why I said "maybe 600 eq here and there", hah.

As you stated, I believe testosterone/nandrolone only is the best way to go; testosterone only being healthier obviously(but since the average recreational user will most likely want to add a second compound - nandrolone should be the one of choice).

I agree with you that perhaps bloodwork will not show that tren is doing anything, especially at 300-400 a week, but I am a firm believer that it is messing up your insides, and most people(key word: MOST) will pay for it one day if it's used consistently (and by consistent, I mean even once-twice a year for 8-12 weeks). I'm part of the group of people that believe it will induce heart problems, even if these problems aren't apparent until years and years down the road. I don't feel like explaining why, but I'll just say there is way too much anecdotal evidence across tons of board of people that got the same exact heart problems after cycling on and off tren for years(I'm talking 32-38 year old guys that weren't using much besides test/tren....). Also, my irl friend went to the ER *TWICE* while using tren. You would think he would learn the first time @ 700/week, but he thought it was just from other factors. He was fine for a long time, then as soon as he tried tren again @ 300/week, it happened again. Most likely messed up with his kidney function and he was in critical condition from hypovolemia,electrolyte imbalances,and a slew of other issues.

I don't mean to scare people with these stories, because the reality is there are also lots of people taking 1-2g tren that have never experienced any issues. We are all quite different, but that is why I said I believe the majority of people should stay the heck away from that drug......anyways this is all just my opinion(even though it's based on concrete facts). I do like what one well known pro bodybuilder said though: You can use tren to bulk, but have test/deca be the main drugs, and just use tren @ 175 per week to help with better nutrient partitioning,help stay a bit more lean and keep water off,and just get some mild effects from it. I have a feeling even 175-200 REAL tren a week would be a good addition to a serious persons heavy test/deca cycle. Regardless, I don't think a recreational user should be using it at all, even if the doses are that low.

Back to the topic:
I also disagree that insulin is okay to use, but to each their own haha.
Yea, GH at 3-6iu pharm grade should be ok...meh....idk....I wouldn't if recreational user personally =/
Agreed orals are awful

Last edited:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Derek knows his shit. I agree all the way. The only thing Id have a difference on is the deca or eq. Eq comes with less sides, for my freind anyway. With deca prolactin becomes an issue in moderate doses along with bloat. Granted EQ is not as much of a mass builder but it consistanly puts on solid clean muscle, no bloating, no prolactin, just as strong in the gym, dont have the puffy look vascularity is way better. My friend does also think there is a synergy though, a little npp for joints along with a moderate eq/test is a great feel good stack
We know that even test at high doses will cause health issues and tren is 3-5x stronger. It has to have health issues almost equally as strong.
Pre contest there is none better but even then high doses are not needed. 2 each their own but I just dont see the point of tren in high doses for a rec user, there are some many other safer compounds for any specific purpose.
Not always the case but it seems most of the high users are trying too hard to get somewhere to quick or they are compensating for lack of good training or diet or both.
There is also the chance of underdosed shit which is probably most likely the need for the higher doses.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
It's probably because it's under dose Imo. People think they running 700 and running 350 lolz.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I am still an EQ hater. It threw my RBC and hemocrit and blood pressure to basically dangerous levels after 16 weeks (and again, the gains don't impress me enough to sacrifice my cardiovascular system)

If I do run bold, i'll run bold cyp for shorter durations and really the only reason I would run it is to get the hard vascular look it gives at low bodyfat. I'm leaving EQ to the horses.

And derek, I agree with you that real tren is extremely strong. Even at 300 I get extreme night sweats (soaking 4 pillows all the way through). Also it makes it simply impossible for me to gain fat which is nice.

@mighty john, that does seem like a very effective cycle. Nice and basic. Straight to the point haha

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Ya tren was developed to keep weight on cows while they were being transported for slaughter right? I doubt they cared about the health of the cow at all if they were about to die anyways

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yeah it was also used so they could eat little amounts of food and still build lots of muscle.

You know what you guys? For get Tren and eq

Test
Npp

/thread

Lol