©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

On gear. Doctors appointment coming up

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So I have been on test cyp and Deca for about 4 weeks now and I just got a call from my endocrinologist saying I need to come in tomorrow (3/24/15)

I'm sure I can come up with an excuse to reschedule and push it back a week or 2 so that I can stop my dose but will that be long enough? I'm sure he will have blood work done.. If I remember the half life on cyp is like 8 days or so and the Deca is like 15 or 16...? Would a week or 2 be long enough for my levels to drop to a "normal" TRT range?

if it helps or makes any difference my TRT dose is 200mg/eoW and in the past that has put my test level right around 600ng/dl but last time I got blood work done while on gear I was up closer to 4000ng/dl

Should I stop all gear completely until after my blood test or should I maybe just drop to my TRT dose until then?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
You can drop it and see him at a later date. Or you can just tell him you wanted to add a little bit of extra muscle on because you liked the look for summer coming up. Might say something like. "I was running an 8 week cycle till the end of April and then I was just going to do my trt to keep what I have. You know whant to have that beach body one last time doc."

My doc knows I run a cycle every now and then. He just wants me to let him know so he don't waste his time and my money on bloodwork. I don't tell him every time I do. But if he wants blood work and I will say something.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Does your doctor actually draw blood on site? Usually they give an order and you need to goto a lab to get it done.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If ypou ate looking for a rscript I'd drop both and give yourself 3 weeks .
Though not testosterone most androgens in aas will showh higher test levels
IE if you slammed 100mg dbol day before abnd day of draw yo'd showhigh T for sure. That being said all guystha use trt should always keep some prop and proviron on hand . Props short half life allows for less "suffering" pre appointment proviron is purely androgenic so will make you feel better when the test is waning. short half live allows for 2-3 day clearing3-4 a bit better.
BY the way cyps half life is 11-13 days or 12 -14 days depending on who did the studies . call it 12 days cyp clears really well by day 16-17 on..same with enanthate. I always err on side of less hassles so I give it 20 days myself .
Came in at 27 on total last time . Yikes! . Thx T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
IE if you slammed 100mg dbol day before abnd day of draw yo'd showhigh T for sure. That being said all guystha use trt should always keep some prop and proviron on hand . Props short half life allows for less "suffering" pre appointment proviron is purely androgenic so will make you feel better when the test is waning. short half live allows for 2-3 day clearing3-4 a bit better.
BY the way cyps half life is 11-13 days or 12 -14 days depending on who did the studies . call it 12 days cyp clears really well by day 16-17 on..same with enanthate. I always err on side of less hassles so I give it 20 days myself .

This man knows his stuff!
:action-smiley-033:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just call and tell them u need to reschedule. I've never had a Dr.'s office ask me "why?" before. Quit pinning and reschedule for 2-3 weeks later. G2G

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012

This is right on target. I always allowed 3 weeks, or even 4. Depending on your dosing you are running. And I've used low dose dbol to tide me over and drop that several days out. Tell them you have a vacation planned and reschedule.

TaiChichuan

Aug 26, 2015
I had my appointment pushed up three months. That give me plenty of time for the test to drop to 183>ng/dl. Now it's up to the female, yep, female endo doctor to put me on TRT for September. If not, back to what I was doing.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I had my appointment pushed up three months. That give me plenty of time for the test to drop to 183>ng/dl. Now it's up to the female, yep, female endo doctor to put me on TRT for September. If not, back to what I was doing.
I have a female endo as well and she's smoking hot.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yep I went three weeks and my T came in at 66.

Why do people go to Endos. for their T?

Seems like most stories I've heard about guys having difficult times with their doc, it's always an Endo.

I use a family physician.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A lot of family Doc's, at least in my area, won't go anywhere near a Test script. They get a look of fear in their eyes when someone even brings it up. It's not something they even want to consider.

I even had a customer come in a few days ago that told me his Doc had been giving him TRT injections once a week for the last 3 years. last week he goes in for his weekly injection, and the Doc says he won't do them anymore. Apparently that Doc stopped all TRT for all his clients. Gave him some story about being concerned about lawsuits like the ones being advertised on TV.

TaiChichuan

Aug 26, 2015
I have a female endo as well and she's smoking hot.

My endo is an 8 at best. She turn me down for TRT. That last reading 183ng/dl was done at Dr.Hilal clinic in late July. I stop everything injections, orals, protein drinks, but not my supplements. I even went on a drinking binge to get it even lower for the up coming blood tests last month on 27th and 28th of August. I don't know what the fuck happened! The blood test on Thursday read 312ng/dl and the one on Friday read 373ng/dl. WTF!? Today I got the letter saying that my Test is at a normal level for men over 50 years of age! Goddamn measurements set up by the fucking ass medical centers nationwide! But what get's me is how in the hell did my Test go from 183 to 373 when I was drinking damn near a liter of vodka a day and barely ate anything until four days before the blood testing?! Well, it looks like self-administered TRT for me.
It's being replaced with "TWIN". Meaning, "This is What I Need."

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I go to a male family dr who is super cool and I can be open with him because he works out and has a lot of gym goers and mma athletes who use him. My last bloods came back at 66 or 67 and I'm in my mid 30's. Came off abruptly and followed a regimen I believe works.
1. Work out 6-12 hours before appointment.
2. Drink the night before tie a good one on
3. Lack of sleep
4. Sex, sex, sex and then jerk off before your appointment.

I first was prescribed trt at 31 through another trt clinic. And my test levels were at 210 I believe if I remember correctly. I know they were in the lower 200's so I your de won't prescribe you test below 250 find a new dr cuz generally they will

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A lot of family Doc's, at least in my area, won't go anywhere near a Test script. They get a look of fear in their eyes when someone even brings it up. It's not something they even want to consider.

I even had a customer come in a few days ago that told me his Doc had been giving him TRT injections once a week for the last 3 years. last week he goes in for his weekly injection, and the Doc says he won't do them anymore. Apparently that Doc stopped all TRT for all his clients. Gave him some story about being concerned about lawsuits like the ones being advertised on TV.
Come to think of it...I haven't seen a low T commercial in TV in a good while