©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your Heaviest Bodyweight

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
After having a debate with another guy on a forum it made me curious....

What is your heaviest body-weight on or off steroids?

Do not use Internet numbers.

What weight and Bf % would you start to say or think
DAMN, that is a respectable Physique.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
We have all seen the "fat guy"
Throwing heavy weight, doing partial reps. No visible veins or muscle seperation
but he thinks he is bad AF.

Then the Skinny but ripped guy. Can do 35 pull ups,
Every abb visible but damn boy you need to eat.

Somewhere in between guys (can) get to looking pretty bad ass.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I’m 6’4” and my heaviest was 325 lbs. That’s not a good 325 though; we’re talking 35-40% BF, no gear of course. It was really bad and not something I’m proud of.

Respectable physique is such a broad idea, and is open to lots of individual interpretation. I’ve seen lots of different physiques that are respectable. Lots of guys don’t appreciate the Physique class competitors, but I really prefer their look overall, especially compared to the Open class mass monsters. I respect them all, I just find the Classic and Physique aesthetic much more appealing.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Im 6'2" my heaviest was right at 300 and not a good 300 i was prob sitting around 35%.
Got tired of it went to 220 then built back up to 260 at about 12% thats the best ive ever looked. Im at 240 to 250 right now and not looking that good at all. Work and life has kept me out of the gym for a while now. About to get back at it absolutely hate being out of shape

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was 256 pounds at 6ft 2. I never allow myself to get fat though. I was relatively lean but holding a lot of water :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
There are no set numbers or stats to me that put someone in the grat physique category. It's more the way they look and that could be at any weight or bf% (well in reason).

There are tonnes of guys who look great in pics but they are small in real life. The same could be said for loads of guys who are big but fat and they think they would be contest lean with 20 pounds down but it's more like 100 pounds.

I really admire guys who look great but are bodybuilder big if that makes sense. Tall guys who look big is another thing I admire as I am tall myself.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I never got over 233lbs
BUT i am a short shit 5'-8 was the tallest ever I stood.
Age and injuries had pulled me lower to the ground.
I think I have a pic of me in the 230's on the site.
I liked it
Would love to do it again and then some

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
We have all seen the "fat guy"
Throwing heavy weight, doing partial reps. No visible veins or muscle seperation
but he thinks he is bad AF.

Then the Skinny but ripped guy. Can do 35 pull ups,
Every abb visible but damn boy you need to eat.

Somewhere in between guys (can) get to looking pretty bad ass.

Lol that's funny but so true!!!!!!! So iam 6ft1in right now iam 225 the heviest I ever got was 345 I was a fat junkie not proud of it went to jail for 4yrs and came out 195 ripped to shreds-I was the skinny guy doin 35 pull-ups LOL- been clean 7yrs now and look great for 50yrs old got a killer cycle planned I'll go up to 250 this summer and ripped I have my summer cycle same every yr been liften 33yrs I've done every compound I have the perfect cycle for me and it works very well once I get 2 months in on it I'll post picks on that thread

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
If you can imagine I ran my body weight up to 237 238ish. I was working with Shelby. It was just after my seventh place finish at the nats. I competed at 198lbs as a LHW. We were going to go up in weight the diet and gear was no joke. Problem was I got hurt doing dead lifts(torn upper lat) left side and it took me out of the whole deal. At that weight I wasn't fat at all. Just smooth with a slight trace of abbs. Looked like I put an air hose up my ass.That's about the fattest I've ever been. You guys will hate me for saying this but when I stop training I don't get fat. I lose weight and size. I start to turn into the guy that can do pull ups lol.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
250 for me but I feel much better weighing less. I doubt I will go that high ever again.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
5'10" @ 240lbs. I'm at 230lbs now. I'm with you CG, if I stop, I shrink. Right now I'm in decent shape considering all the surgeries I've been through the last few years. I'll be having another cervical fusion and at almost 49yo, I'm not looking forward to another comeback..LOL! I'll be happy when I'm able to start the comeback post surgery, but it will be a tough road at first.

rAJ what about you?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
My Heaviest weight is 237....That was a few weeks ago.
I am 230 rite now. Its never been easy for me but I like to think my best is still yet to come.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Sometimes I think that is some bullshit. My effort,time,money,years in i should be fucking 300 lbs.
But then I look at guys Like Pete Rubbish. Even Arnold competed at 230
I think everyone is different and has there own look.
My training partner here is my height but stays about 275.
Line backer - hay hauling build. Just a Bigger Thicker guy then I am.
I didnt say stronger ;) Or that my Arms are bigger

I think we all have our own goals and battles.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Looking good, 5'5" at 212lbs. Looking fat, 5'5" at 230lbs. Best look was a solid 195lbs, big and leaner. At 5'5" it's easy to get fat pushing the weight for me, especially with these type 2 genetics lol.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Heaviest was 268 at 6ft tall. Bodyfat was very low. I carried it until I tore my left labrum. 2.5 inch tear put me out for over a year. I'm currently sitting at 259 and slowly dropping bf

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
My heaviest weight was 260-265 and that was right when I got out of the Marine Corps. That was NOT a pretty weight either...tired/out of breath walking up 1 flight of stairs, couldn't tie my shoes, etc. High BF.

I've noticed, for me, depending on compounds run, I can be the same bodyweight and look different. What I mean is I can run tren, test, clen, (or GH, slin) and be ripped up at 215-220...and then just do my HRT (only) and look really completely different at 215-220 (same diet, etc.).

Getting older I'm really just trying to stay leaner/healthier and not worry about getting "bigger"...just better/smarter. Still working on that..

-s

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I was 235 at 5'9...still was relatively lean(6-7yrs ago)...205 now

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Been as high as 237 @ 5'8"...Best and only real time I ever looked like an actual "bodybuilder" and not just some gymrat or surfer build...Only lasted a few months before started losing it all! Was on everything from 30iu/ed HGH to Syntherol bis and tris 24ml/ed between 3ml/4 heads each arm...And shit loads of T450 and Tri-Tren. Felt like shit and could barely breath most the time. Lucky I was in a managers position by then, so I could sit around and eat all day and not have to move much :p Doing anything that wasn't a gym movement made me tired in minutes...It's like that's what my body adjusted to and couldn't do anything else?!

Since bodybuilding the lowest I've been was 190 and was the worst I ever looked after the crash...Held more fat then any other time in my life and even ended up with stretch marks on my sides and front!

205ish now and nothing special...Look more like an old military guy now then anything else (probably more so by the way we carry ourselves?!).