©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doctor's appointment

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So me and the wifey are trying to have a baby and we been trying for about 6 or 7 months, to no avail and she has been off the pill for a while, but was on it for about 5 years. I know some people are affected by the steroids and it lowers your count. what sucks is that alot of my buddies are getting their chicks pregnant and not even married or trying and im trying and nothing. so i went to the urologist and they took blood, checked the mandingo and something else. i wont say what else they did but if you had this done, you know what im talking about, and it wasnt pleasant. the blood test was for hormone levels adn all that crap. and now i got to go take some damn sperm tests, and their a 150 bucks a pop. fucking sucks, so if i get the results back good, im going to be so pissed that i have not been on juice when i could of been.

W

wolfyEVH

is the doctor gonna manually masturbate you??? that was your fantasy wasnt it?? Male doctor by the way...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
wolfyEVH said:
is the doctor gonna manually masturbate you??? that was your fantasy wasnt it?? Male doctor by the way...

LOL

I hope you make out ok in your tests , best of luck

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Me and my wife went through this many years ago, our first son is sixteen. We wanted to have another when he was six or so. So that is about 10 years ago now. Well anyways after we gave a sample (which i brought my wife along for) we found out my troops are mostly rejects. We gave up on the pregnancy thing but continued to have unprotected sex. Which has its advantages i must say. Well, as life would have it, she got pregnant around christmas. I'm 34, have a 16 year old son, and i have another son on the way. Just when i thought i was going to get my freedom back in a few years, booom. So much for that idea. Well good luck, get the job done and get on with the rest of your life. Kids are cool, but us parents have a life too. I hope all goes well for you soon. Clint

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well Tex my buddy, if you REALLY want some kiddies, may the force be with you...Don't stress so much, at the end of the day, you might just get good news, which i think you will get anyways ;-)

**Thumbs Up**

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well i got my first blood results back and the nurse said she thought everything was normal. but i got one more semen test to do on tuesday, i said semen, lol. and then the doctor meets me on friday to discuss the results. and i had my physical today and they said everything looked good. cept the fact im down to 215. fucking in crap. i need to get back on soon.