©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

They still prescribe oxandrolone??!!! Outrageous price

Wolverinex

Feb 7, 2019
Looks like oxandrolone is still prescribed, but the price is absurd

10mg 120 tabs ($500-$1600)!!!!!!!!

I wonder how common this actually is, I've never met anyone who has ever even heard of someone with a script

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This has what to do with the sport of bodybuilding? No threads or chat about rec drugs! One and only warning.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Every once in a while you will see someone on the forum post about having it scripted to them. I guess I never knew it was priced so high though. Absolutely crazy.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Since when is anavar a rec drug?

i think he just noticed the ox part and read it wrong:p

i know a few that their doctors talked about prescribing it to them , they didnt follow through either because of the outrageous price!

seems like they try to place us in a situation to have to use ugls?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
OXANDROLONE is a very expensive raw material. The mark up though in some areas of the world are outrageous. BIG pharma makes major profits.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
i think he just noticed the ox part and read it wrong:p

i know a few that their doctors talked about prescribing it to them , they didnt follow through either because of the outrageous price!

seems like they try to place us in a situation to have to use ugls?

I did find a compounding pharmacy in Texas that was a little cheaper. Still $$ though.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Looks like oxandrolone is still prescribed, but the price is absurd

10mg 120 tabs ($500-$1600)!!!!!!!!

I wonder how common this actually is, I've never met anyone who has ever even heard of someone with a script

yeah prices is insane. dont know how doctors prescribe it offlabel

somedeafguy

Aug 17, 2019
my doctor would never prescribe that to me... how did you convince your doctor to prescribe some despite the high cost??

db2

Donating Member
Mar 14, 2004
The trt clinic I was using offered both anavar and stanazolol both were available in either troche or traditional oral form.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
The trt clinic I was using offered both anavar and stanazolol both were available in either troche or traditional oral form.

Wouldn't happen to be the "db" from the 90's and early 2000's, would ya? …. enquirer?