©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What music does everyone listen to????

W

wolfyEVH

MaSTa LifTa said:
Anyone ever listen to Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, or Cold at all?

breaking benjamin is good......their latest albums was awesome

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I prefer all forms of rock......none of that coldply crap or u2 shit, but I still like some country every now and again.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Music (rock and roll) is DEAD

I want to know why rock-n-roll died 3-5 yrs ago.--I miss StevieRayVaughan
No matter where you live,(this is what killed it)clearchannel broadcasting owns every station on the radio.You can have Classic rock,Oldies,C&W and maybe another classic rock and another C&W station. They f'ing killed music.
Ive gone to 3 concerts in 7 yrs I think.
Steely Dan(twice)-Tom Petty-the Eagles,longer than 7 yrs ago. and Cara wanted to see James Taylor(who was great by the way.)maybe it was the 600.00 front row tix.Signed t shirts and all.And the Eric Clapton guitar fest here in Dallas.Anyway point is all our music,if your over 30, is DEAD man. But that is all that sells out stadiums.If any of these greats put out an Album it wouldn't get airplay...bruce springsteen fuckt it all up,just like pee wee herman predicted.
It's all teen punk and flavor of the month r&b garb.No talent req'd.
it's all yet another sign of the end of days...whoa!
And my taste is vast in music from sinatra to pearl jam.
but now all you get is what was on the radio yesterday.So I went XM.much better.
Radio Execs. and music producers :sniper:

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I couldn't have said any better myself Kell. This new "so called" rock these days has no soul. Just a bunch of garble....

W

wolfyEVH

Zaven said:
I prefer all forms of rock......none of that coldply crap or u2 shit, but I still like some country every now and again.

old u2 is good.......coldplay is a good band also