©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need some help

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Alright so i just took a Steroid urinalysis(parents forced me to) but being over 18, the results remain confidential.. right?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
dugie82 said:
Alright so i just took a Steroid urinalysis(parents forced me to) but being over 18, the results remain confidential.. right?

As far as I know, with the new HIPPA Privacy Act the only way your parents could find out the results is if you gave the performing physician written permission to do so. Here's my question, how did your parents force you to take the urinalysis? My guess is they threatened you with something and if that's the case they'll probably do the same thing to find out the results from you.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
As far as I know, with the new HIPPA Privacy Act the only way your parents could find out the results is if you gave the performing physician written permission to do so. Here's my question, how did your parents force you to take the urinalysis? My guess is they threatened you with something and if that's the case they'll probably do the same thing to find out the results from you.
my thoughts exactly

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Bro if you are over 18 nobody should force you to do anthing. Stick up for yourself man.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah but if he is in their house, u got to live by their rules. or move out if you can afford it. now, if their making you, then they are pretty certain to make you show them the results. tell them no, hopefully they dont boot ya

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Create your own "results" with the pc and printer and show them that. They don't know what the hell they are lookin at. Just check out templates online and copy one - make it look official and shit. Put some crazy-lookin doc's signature at the bottom if you want.
Better yet, take the results they give you, scan it into a word-processing program, and "edit" it.

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Create your own "results" with the pc and printer and show them that. They don't know what the hell they are lookin at. Just check out templates online and copy one - make it look official and shit. Put some crazy-lookin doc's signature at the bottom if you want.
Better yet, take the results they give you, scan it into a word-processing program, and "edit" it.

GREAT idea! I don't care what everyone else says bro, your smart in my book! :D :D :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thanks Steel. And Dugie, if you can't match the font on the original, change the font of the entire document to make it look uniform.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steel and tex are right....somehow or another they got you to get the labs done. Somehow or another their going to get you to show them the results. Your doc won't release the information because your of age but your gonna end up sharing that info to your parents by the way it sounds.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
steel and tex are right....somehow or another they got you to get the labs done. Somehow or another their going to get you to show them the results. Your doc won't release the information because your of age but your gonna end up sharing that info to your parents by the way it sounds.

Dude you're like 2 days late. We already acknowledged his problem.....and solved it for him. How the hell is your post gonna help the man? :p

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Oracle

imdaman1 said:
Dude you're like 2 days late. We already acknowledged his problem.....and solved it for him. How the hell is your post gonna help the man? :p

ORACLE What's up man?...... They treat you like the fat kid nobody like an the (elementary) school yard.... You know, the last guy to get picked for the kickball team, and that was because the p.e. teacher makes them pick everyone... DAMN i hated yall bullys.. :twisted: ...lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
hahaha - Oracle is great. He's just like Tee! Both are the best to have as friends but easy targets as well. I love these 2 knuckleheads! :D