©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

important pincrusher info

P

pincrusher

just wanted to apologize to everyone who has pmed me lately and i didnt get back to you as fast as normal. things have been really busy lately with my wife @ i getting the house ready for our adopted daughter and also getting ready for the impending trip to china to pick her up. i just dont have quite as much time on my hands to be on-line for the next month or so so i ask that everyone please be patient if you dont hear back from me right away.
once i get back from china things should pretty much be almost back to normal... thanks for understanding my situation and showing the patience you have so far in waiting for responses from me......pin :)

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
Good luck m8,
my friend just got back from china today with his new 9 month old daughter, Lilly. He's over the moon, after nearly 2 years of red tape he's a parent and a baby with no future now has a great start in life.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Have a good one pin, and congrats to your new addition to your family.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I don't buy that garbage. I need an answer now!!!

J/K bro, but if you think things will return to normal pretty quick after you get back, you are in for a surprise my friend.

Little girls take up a lot of Daddy's time. They want to play just when you think you are ready to work out or go bowling.

I'm trying to imagine a big old hairy Pincrusher wearing a tiara and a pink boa playing tea time.

Wait, now I can't get that image out of my head.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
I'm trying to imagine a big old hairy Pincrusher wearing a tiara and a pink boa playing tea time.

Well so much for eating dinner tonight! Hope you have a great trip PIN, I'm sure you and your wife are getting pretty excited by now! Best wishes bro.

Good luck on the 3some with the China Ladies!!! :D

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
I don't buy that garbage. I need an answer now!!!

J/K bro, but if you think things will return to normal pretty quick after you get back, you are in for a surprise my friend.

Little girls take up a lot of Daddy's time. They want to play just when you think you are ready to work out or go bowling.

no tea time for my daughter, she is going to be a bodybuilder or fitness competitor :) and no im not going to be puttin on a pink sports bra either LOL

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you should put a secret anavar powder in her drinks. just like the worls strongest boys dad did. LOL

P

pincrusher

healthfreak said:
you should put a secret anavar powder in her drinks. just like the worls strongest boys dad did. LOL
well i do keep the var powder in a container in the cuboards in the kitchen so she might get it out thinkin it is sugar and put it on her cereal in the morning LOL she wouldnt need my help kickin the boys butts then LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
no tea time for my daughter, she is going to be a bodybuilder or fitness competitor :) and no im not going to be puttin on a pink sports bra either LOL
Not a sports bra......a boa. One of those long feathery things girls wrap around their neck to act like they are all dressed up.

Trust me, little girls can talk their Daddy's into doing a lot of silly stuff.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Hong Kong Disneyland

I doubt your new daughter will be old enough, but if she is and you are close to Hong Kong the brand new Hong Kong Disneyland could be a cool opportunity for you.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Trust me, little girls can talk their Daddy's into doing a lot of silly stuff.
i take it you know this from much experience LOL :) yeah you are probably right though as they can talk us into doing alot of non macho stuff for them.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
i take it you know this from much experience LOL :) yeah you are probably right though as they can talk us into doing alot of non macho stuff for them.

Yup, I've got three girls. One of them hates me because of a nasty divorce when she was just a baby, but the other two have me wrapped around their little fingers.