©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any experience with HCG?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I have heard 15 to 20 different theories on the best way to use hcg. I would like to hear from experienced users of this stuff. I believe it is probably best to use it throughout one's cycles but since I am unable to do it that way (this time) - I'd like to know if anyone has actually experimented with HCG near the end of cycles or during PCT or both.

Thanx
daman

digital

Mar 8, 2004
i know how you feel, when i first started researching it i was totally confused. my way of using it now on ALL my cycles is 500iu every saterday and sunday stopping the last weekend before pct commences, if i am on a particularly heavy period i will do 500iu every 3 day(while using deca) i do not favor using it post cycle but if needing the boost then 500iu every day till day before pct starts from one or two days after last inj will do just fine(lasting 10 days), i am not one for going over 500iu because of the fear of permanently damaging my leydig cells, so a longer moderate dose works well for me.it really has a positive effect on my cycle when used during as well as keeping my sex drive peaked throughout, as well as my recovery after my very long cycles is much easier.

hope that helps

digital

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
digital, how come you dont spread out the injections when your doing them twice a week? Im just curious. I agree that there is several different ways to cycle HCG, but I have yet to notice a difference really in any of them. I have tried towards the end of the cycle, throughout the cycle, and different doses. I have also seen different recommendations from different doctors on the boards all swearing that their way is the only way to go. Anyone prefer a certain way over another?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'm really beginning to believe that it doesn't matter how you get it - just as long as you get it! Pitbull has suggested that a "loading" blast at the beginning of HCG use is not good because that can increase one's chances of getting gyno. He says 500iu every 3 days is fine. I'm guessing somewhere near the end of the cycle if fine. I am thinking of running it this way:

dbol 20mg everyday wks 1-4
enanthate 500mg (2x) wks 1-7
enanthate 750mg (3x) wks 7-12
HCG 500iu every 3 days wks 7-15
Nolva 40mg everyday wks 14-16
Nolva 20mg everyday wks 16-18

Anybody see any reason why this shouldn't work well? The only possible problem I see is that this will only use up about 1/2 of the HCG that I have. What kind of shelf life does this stuff have? Can I save the rest and use it throughout my next cycle?

Last edited:

digital

Mar 8, 2004
looks good imdaman1,

pre mixed it lastes around 60 days refridgerated, must just double check that.

tee,

i dont like big doses all at once like 1000iu+ in one day for fear of gyno and permanent damage to testes, so i spread the dosage out over a 48 hour period,also considering the length of my cycle spacing it out a week apart is just fine and long enough away for me to utilise it over the 6 months+ i am on.its enough to keep the boys there and sex drive up.the only time i change is if useing deca as it shuts me down hard so while using deca(which i restrict to 10 weeks) i use it every 3 or 4 day.as you said there are 100 ways of using it and each theory is probably correct in alot of respects,i just side on caution and use enough to get by.i have tried the 1000iu ed for 5 days every 4 weeks etc, i just feel this approach to be safer for me its structured,not to complicated to follow,less chance of forgetting(and over 6-9 mnths you start to forget,lol)

digital

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, it is supposed to last for 60 days in the fridge.

I see your point on spreading it out. I may give that a try. Thanks Digital! :)