©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need info on Winny

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
First off I just want to thank all the guys in here that have givin me the advice I am looking for. With out you I wouldn't be getting Jacked. Anyways, I am on my sus cycle as of now....am going to be getting into my pct and time off. Now I am looking for a cutter and I hear that winny is the best. I want to know what you all think? What are the most common side effects of it? Is it true that it is very addictive? and what is the main difference between a bulking cycle and cutting cycle, is it a different kinda formula or what? Thanks agian for taking the time. bc :help: :beer:

digital

Mar 8, 2004
how long do you want to cut for?
, a good combo would be prop,winny.no winny is not addictive, its use is limited to 6 weeks due to it being 17aa and harsh on the liver.it is hard on the hair and joints as well, good idea to take joint meds a few weeks before commencing on winny.

what are your dosages on this last cycle?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Well I am not sure about how long I want to cut but I know I would like to have very good results and keep those results. I am concerned about the hair and joints thing....what does it do to you....I am 22 and am already losing hair...but I am using hair club for men products to help me with that.....I have no Idea what joint meds are and where to get them....is it something over the counter or from a physician? My dosage is one amp every 5 days...250mg. Thanks for your info

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Prop means testosterone propionate. For your joints, you could take Glucosamine w/ Chondroitan, MSM. Also drink lots of water. Some supplement winnie w/ Deca and swear it helps the joints as well. I never tried them together though.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
can you get glucosamine and chondroitan over the counter or is it something I need to go to my doctor for?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
with the joint problem is this something that goes away after the cycle or can it be a life long problem?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can get it over the counter. I would start it a few weeks before you take the winny. Peopel that experience joint discomfort with winny seem to report that it goes away upon cessation.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
tee is correct, winny pain goes away a few weeks later.joint meds as tee said can be bought at any health/supplement shop.

i would personally opt for a longer cycle, if you were just using winny it would be restricted to 6 weeks so i would:]

week 1-12 test prop 75mg ed
week 7-12 winny 50mg ed
week 13-16 pct clomid/nolva

it will make you hard, no need to jumpstart due to the use of prop.its all down to diet mate,diet!!!

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Looks good bro, Thanks for the info, about the diet, I got the impression that you just eat very lite. am I wrong about this?

digital

Mar 8, 2004
no,

i drop carbs increase protein and moderate fats, whats your diet like and have you worked out a diet plan as yet, post up your ideas.

you need to eat to lose fat and retain muscle:)

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I eat 400 grams of protein daily, 300 grams of carbs, Vitamin supplements and shakes.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
billyc said:
I eat 400 grams of protein daily, 300 grams of carbs, Vitamin supplements and shakes.

I wish I could be that dedicated to add my totals. Hell, I flunked math 101 in college two times so Im sure I'd add them wrong anyways. :D

digital

Mar 8, 2004
i would start by lowering your carbs gradually to around 100-150g daily, dont do it now or pct, rather around the week you start your cutter.where are your fats sitting and there sources?

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
they are sitting om my stomach and around my nipples. I am tired of the fat but that is it....I thought that when you start your pct you are supposed to gradually eat less and less because you will get fat if you keep eating as much? let me know.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
correct, you need to gradually start dropping calories, i would keep the high and only start dropping around week 3 pct then only marginally by 100 cal a day until maintenance.how is your fat intake looking and where from i.e flax etc.

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
To tell you the truth....I really don't eat any fat, unless thier is some in baked chix or some baked bread.....but that is it....should I eat some fatty foods sometimes? I am also taking cell thoxy. I have gained 4 lbs since I last talked to you....I am really seeing the results as of now....stomach is getting more flat and my chest is bigger and more cut...the fat around my nips are getting less noticable. I am not sure what you mean by flax....I eat good for six days and one day I will go out and eat a pizza or some sort of junk food....I usually get sick from it now (which I hate bc I love pizza).

digital

Mar 8, 2004
fats - essential fats. they are great to spur growth and promote fatloss and obviously essential to health. by flax i meant flax seed oil.i would put a tablespoon of either flax or olive oil in each shake.rotate between the 2. you should be getting in at least 60-80g per day of fat, i take in around 170g day.when bulking i prefer to up my fats and keep my carbs moderate for the extra calories.

glad to here the results are coming through

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thanks man, I am so happy when I look in the mirror. Had no Idea about the fats but I will take your advice and start to put that in my diet. On your first cycle how much weight did you gain and how much did you keep?

digital

Mar 8, 2004
being in the ass end of the world, there wasnt much good advice regarding the use of aas. i gained about 30lbs and lost evrything, now do that another 9 times and you get the idea, its only the last 2 -3 years that i have the basic knowledge to back up my courses,so now i gain between 15-25lbs a cycle and lose 6-10lbs depending on what i was using.so from 160lbs to a now 225lbs at a lower b/f of 9%.

definatly add those fats,

good luck