©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

*** Best Test And Best Tren Opinions ***

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
___QUESTION ONE___
In your opinion, what is the BEST TEST PROP you have used or seen the results of ???

___QUESTION TWO___
In your opinion, what is the best TREN ACE you have used or seen the results of ??

___QUESTION THREE___
What is the best type of TREN??
• 1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
• 2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
• 3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate
• 4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan )
• 5. Trenbolone Enanthate
-I did Test-e and tren ace cycle previously using stealth tren ace sometimes at doses of 100mg per day, but mainly 100mg EOD and never noticed the nite sweats or the extreme cutting that is said to always follow the use of tren ace or tren in general, The post injection pain was sometimes intence as well ...

I would ask everyones opinion on TEST-E , but im pretty sure the answer would be one of the two, Schering ,Irani Aburaihan..

Any input is welcome ....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
mis_behaven69 said:
___QUESTION ONE___
In your opinion, what is the BEST TEST PROP you have used or seen the results of ???

___QUESTION TWO___
In your opinion, what is the best TREN ACE you have used or seen the results of ??

___QUESTION THREE___
-I did Test-e and tren ace cycle previously using stealth tren ace sometimes at doses of 100mg per day, but mainly 100mg EOD and never noticed the nite sweats or the extreme cutting that is said to always follow the use of tren ace or tren in general, The post injection pain was sometimes intence as well ...

I would ask everyones opinion on TEST-E , but im pretty sure the answer would be one of the two, Schering ,Irani Aburaihan..

I like TREN ace if your considered with side effects. Its in and out of your system quickly if you have problems.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
I agree with rajj.
I would not use the pellets though. too dirty imo. Get the finaject if you can.
test prop is good if you can stand the eod injects. but then you need to run your ace eod anyway so.............!!

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
mis_behaven69 said:
___QUESTION ONE___

___QUESTION TWO___

___QUESTION THREE___

i ran stealth test p,tren a 100eod for 6 weeks and loved it.gained after pct 10 lbs of solid muscle.a couple of nites i got the sweats.next time i will run it tren a 50 mg eod,this is strong stuff.if you want more cut,use masteron with this cycle, and maybe winny at the end.

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
my last cycle was test e stealth tren e stealth and eq adv stealth i kicked it with drol from ivit and prop from a ugl the prop was incredible the drol sucked
and only gave me bad sides like headache and hangover feeling all the time no gains came of it .the test e worked nice the tren e kicked my butt night sweats and unbelievable fat loss while getting stronger the eq gave me gyno in my left tit and made me seriuosly vascular i gave blood 3 times while on this 14wk cycle i lost about 8lbs in ttl while on and gained 1/2 "on my arms overall i look better and have for most part kept all of the strength gains it has been 3 months since that cycle .my strength gains werent huge while on but they have stayed so im happy .next cycle is test e dbol decca

BigB517

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
Best test?----Balkan propionate- thats some clean sht. i usually break out a little on test but none with this.

Best tren?----GA labs

Best type? acetate