©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

transformed

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
this is me about 3 years ago when i was getting back into training again. after kids, marriage, house and that family shit i stopped training and here are the results of that.

then me 2 days ago. it'd hard to believe i looked like that now. it's been a while since i was that fat and out of shape.

Attachments

• yearsago2.jpg
    yearsago2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 487
  • years ago.jpg
    years ago.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 487
  • ababd3.jpg
    ababd3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 485
  • thiswide.jpg
    thiswide.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 485

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Congrats Populus! You should be proud!

Yeah I am. But not to proud i don't want to think I'm done with this. I want to be doing it forever. Hope a few people find some inspiration in those photos. I hope some people realize it's not just some photoshop shit it's also real. It didn't take three years either just took me three years to find the photos again.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Makes me wish I would've taken some pictures when I was a fatty. Great job dude.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
i got to say i got a lot of help from people like you guys on this board and other boards and i learned a lot from boards like this. so before you say congrats to me if you're the type who will help a brotha out then i thank you. oh yeah i thank hardcore hydroxycut too. lol

Us MEATHEADS gotta stick together because the world doesn't understand us

Last edited: