©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi there

cca

Sep 29, 2013
Hi! I've been lurking on this board for a while, and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm 49, 212 lbs, and have been training seriously for about 4 years. But I have always wanted to get jacked. So far, I'm totally natural, and here's what I can lift so far:
View attachment 11748
Squat: 265
Deadlift: 275
Bench: 195
OHP: 105

I've come a long way. I remember when the 20 pound dumbbell was too heavy to press overhead. Now I can press at least 45. Of course, I'm aware that my maxes are warm up lifts for high schoolers.

My goals are to squat and deadlift 405, and bench 315. I also want to see my abs. More importantly, I want to keep lifting and stay active as I get older. I don't know whether I care if I ever reach my goals; it's more important for me to keep trying, while at the same time staying safe and healthy.

I work out in my home gym by myself. It has a squat cage, a barbell, and not much else. I just built a pair of home made farmers walk handles out of pipes. After touring the commercial gyms nearby, I'm convinced this is the best setup around.

So I don't know whether I'll ever use steroids. My criteria for use is that they be legal and safe. I haven't been able to convince myself that anything out there meets both of those conditions. I'm aware of designer steroids/pro-hormones; they may be legal, but are they safe? You can get Epistane on Amazon, for instance. Message boards disagree about how well it works and how safe it is. Either way, I don't want to trust my health to some anonymous stranger on the Internet. Also, I'm not so sure whether the PCT is legal and safe either. (Actually, I'm not clear how to do PCT. I've read Llewelyn from cover to cover, but I'll need to read it a couple more times to be comfortable.)

Here are some pics.
View attachment 11749

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome. Your in the right place. These guys can help you reach your goals!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I highly advise reading this before you decide on what you would like or not take. Its a very good read on steroids for beginners. Have you ever had blood work done to check your natty test levels cuz at your age no offense I can almost guarantee they are low. That would probably be your best first step to deciding what to do.

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=27264

cca

Sep 29, 2013
Thanks everyone! Calves are pretty good, though it took a couple tries to get them to show up on camera.

My last physical showed mo teat level to be 412 or thereabouts. Low, but not low enough for TRT. I've got a ways to go natural before steroids would be worth it, but I like to come here for ideas and inspiration.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
:welcome: to ANASCI!!! and much respect for having the balls to post up pics. Nice intro as well. Your at the right place buddy.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome from another vet to another as thunder said.. Be very carefull or avoid most pro hormones because they can and are harsh on the endocrine system . Any questions dont be affraid to ask here ..tks for joinin up finally. Ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good for you CCA. Welcome! If you are enjoying your training and feel good, don't feel pressured to use anything you do not feel comfortable with. Your lifting and you are active and that is GREAT. If anything, check around for tips on the diet and leaning up a bit. Feeling good and peace of mind is all you need. Good job!

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Hell yea bud! You look like you could completely transform with some good diet and training changes. Go ahead and post up ur current routine an diet to the best of your ability and we will go from there