©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi All from AZ here to learn

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Hi All I am 29 years old been lifting on and off all my life but got serious about it 2 years ago. I have a good diet and exercise plan which Ill post below but always looking trying to learn more from those who know more. Enigmatic707 told me I needed to get my ass on here and learn from the best! No hesitation on my end I am here and ready to learn. I am 5' 8" 163lbs. I have always been a small guy but not for lack of diet and exercise. I have a long road ahead of me but am committed and excited! My first cyc was as follows:
500mg sus
600mg eq
40mg dbol first 4 weeks
pct day 1 - clomid 300mg, nolva 40mg
day 2 - 200mg clomid, nolva 40mg
days 3-11 clomid 100mg, nolva 40mg
days 12- 22 clomid 50mg, nolva 20mg
also ran 500iu hcg every 5 days

worked great kept 10lbs all said and done

took 3 months off and now just started week 4 into 2 cyc looks exactly the same accept I want to add trenA my last 6 weeks starting with 50mg ed or eod. See how I respond to it. Any suggestions would be great. I am hear to learn and would love the knowledge from all of you that have already gone down this road.
Pics attached (Im small I know)
Meal plan attached

Attachments

• photo-(9).jpg
    photo-(9).jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo-(12).jpg
    photo-(12).jpg
    579 KB · Views: 12
  • photo-(13).jpg
    photo-(13).jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 12
  • photo-(11).jpg
    photo-(11).jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PrintableWorkoutSheets_B&W.pdf
    331.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mi40-3250.pdf
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 0

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You'll enjoy what you got coming at ya- keep an open mind and you'll reap the benefits. Glad to see you on here finally.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
This place is really the best. All straight up, no BS guys. As long as you are willing to accept advice, no one will flame.

Respect abounds here. It's become my home

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
You'll enjoy what you got coming at ya- keep an open mind and you'll reap the benefits. Glad to see you on here finally.

Thanks Brotha! Like a sponge I am ready!! I should mention that first cyc was 12 weeks long. Was thinking 14 weeks for this one as I have read a lot that say eq is so slow acting and should be run at least 12 weeks if not 14. But again just my thoughts from research. Also Im in it for the long haul and not looking for a quick fix. I plan to be working just as hard if not harder 20 years from now but with a lot more knowledge! I am here for advice and to learn. Thanks in advance for everyones knowledge coming my way.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
This place is really the best. All straight up, no BS guys. As long as you are willing to accept advice, no one will flame.

Respect abounds here. It's become my home

Thanks AtomAnt I am already learning so much from all the threads on here. I look forward to learning and earning the right to call this place my home like you guys!

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Welcome to Anabolic Science Bro.

Thanks BigBob Excited to be here! My head is already swirling with all the info I am learning. If anyone has any suggestions on improving my cyc, diet, or training I would love to hear it. Thanks again all!:)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You in the valley? Lucky man.PHX was my stomping grounds in early 90's
Best weather ever for training! Low ass humidity. Have lot's ofr lifting bud's out there from back in the day...T Oh yeah welcome !
Looking at moving back next couple years.. T

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
You in the valley? Lucky man.PHX was my stomping grounds in early 90's
Best weather ever for training! Low ass humidity. Have lot's ofr lifting bud's out there from back in the day...T Oh yeah welcome !
Looking at moving back next couple years.. T

Thanks turbobusa, glad to be here! Yeah AZ has great weather as long as you can handle the heat :) no seasons, just warm, hot, and hotter. But I love it. I'm around the Gilbert area which was just a bunch of farm land in the 90s. Now it's the city everyone wants to live in.