©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Strating out

wolfhoundgrey

May 12, 2014
I have just started back working out after being away from the gym for quite sometime. I have gone from 220 to 195 just by eating and exercise. Becuase of my agae I have decided to try a cycle. I am stacking nandrobolic 250 with trem max 200. Took my first shot saturday. Here is my first sad pathetic image of myself which I am toatally ashamed of. I am looking forward to getting back in shape.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tap " go advanced" at bottom of a new post by submitt reply.. scroll down to choose file, click it. Add photo from gallery off phone of yourself. , upload pic , then submit your reply..

Whats your age and weight which can help with advice. Thanks ..

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Well welcome. Not the best idea to just jump into the gear. So you are running tren and deca together, thats it? Im guessing you need to do some homework on these compounds and on AAS in general. This is the place to learn fa sho. Good luck

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I said wheres the dam pictures. .. take pic with phone that goes to its gallery. , post new thread click on"go advanced" on that page click on " manage attachments" then click " from phone gallery and add picture, then same page far right click "upload" boom done .. make sure camera pixell size not large ..so medium on phone settings for camera.. then submit reply and its there..

Bio youre lots a big help..lol. :)

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I said wheres the dam pictures. .. take pic with phone that goes to its gallery. , post new thread click on"go advanced" on that page click on " manage attachments" then click " from phone gallery and add picture, then same page far right click "upload" boom done .. make sure camera pixell size not large ..so medium on phone settings for camera.. then submit reply and its there..

Bio youre lots a big help..lol. :)

LOL! I'd probably F up the directions! Hahahaha!!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Helped me out. Have been wondering why some of my phone pics are fine and others are massive.lol