©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

God of War (reboot)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Always loved this series...Great story and Kratos is a badass!

Looking forward to seeing the new Norse Mythology series they have in store:

God of War - Be A Warrior: PS4 Gameplay Trailer | E3 2017 - YouTube

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
April 20th drop date...Going to be a bad ass fucking game!!!

GOD OF WAR 4 Story Trailer NEW (2018) PS4 - YouTube

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I'm a huge fan of God of War! Last one I completed in like 3 days lol. Hope they make it extremely long [emoji16]

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I never played any of the original games. This one looks like it might be worth spending the money on. As long as there aren’t any of those micro transactions. Can’t stand that shit.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Commentary sucks...But most demos have that shit. Game play looks solid:

God of War 2018 - 15 Minutes of Gameplay PS4 Gameplay Walkthrough DEMO - YouTube

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Well for those who haven't played this.. is def living up to the hype! I have a ridiculous custom pc that I haven't even touched due to this game.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Well for those who haven't played this.. is def living up to the hype! I have a ridiculous custom pc that I haven't even touched due to this game.

Oops wrong game sorry, was thinking of Horizon for some reason

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Oops wrong game sorry, was thinking of Horizon for some reason

I played Horizon...More along the lines of the Zelda, open world, game play.

More a fan of the God of War, Darksiders, Uncharted style games.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
I played Horizon...More along the lines of the Zelda, open world, game play.

More a fan of the God of War, Darksiders, Uncharted style games.

Man I thought Horizon was frkn awesome. This coming from someone that usually refuses to play anything that isn't on pc. God of war wasn't actually on my radar as I couldn't really get into the original ones.. but after looking at the reviews.. seems this game is living up the hype in similar fashion to HZD and seems this game has shifted from that more linear game path like Uncharted.. bad for you I guess.. but makes me want to try it lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I loved HZD. That’s easily my favorite game of the past 5 years. I’m already anticipating the sequel, and it’s probably a few years out. Uncharted was a good series, too. A Thief’s End was a truly excellent game in every respect.

I can’t decide between buying the new God of War, or the new Monster Hunter World. I’m more a fan of the open world concept, but it does get a little repetitive at times. I’ll get to make a decision next week.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Beat it in about a week...With finishing all side quests and extras.

Don’t really thinks its a GoW game other then in name and Kratos...Feels more like a mix of Darksiders and The Last of Us...Good game in its own right and seems like the long term story will be solid but didnt like the way they ended it and not being able to carry on with the story.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Beat it in about a week...With finishing all side quests and extras.

Don’t really thinks its a GoW game other then in name and Kratos...Feels more like a mix of Darksiders and The Last of Us...Good game in its own right and seems like the long term story will be solid but didnt like the way they ended it and not being able to carry on with the story.

Just finished with 2 trophies left for plat. I platinum the first 3. Definitely different then them. Was hoping for a secret room of some teetees. Lol I really liked the game. Hope dlc come out for it.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just finished with 2 trophies left for plat. I platinum the first 3. Definitely different then them. Was hoping for a secret room of some teetees. Lol I really liked the game. Hope dlc come out for it.

I didn't like the fact that they leave you hanging on those 3 other rooms you can't visit...Almost like they will set up for dlc for those later on?!

I know they said they will not be offering a season pass...It doesn't look like they even know what their plans are yet?!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I didn't like the fact that they leave you hanging on those 3 other rooms you can't visit...Almost like they will set up for dlc for those later on?!

I know they said they will not be offering a season pass...It doesn't look like they even know what their plans are yet?!

Several games recently have initially said no DLC or season pass, then once they really took off and the sales were great they decided to release some DLC or open a season pass. It’s starting to sound like a tactic for generating buzz and interest, really.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018

Very true. I forgot about the other areas that were not available. It’s all about $$.