©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm effing stupid

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Every Sunday I throw in 8-10# of tri-tip roast that I slow cook in the over wrapped in foil and seasoning, and I eat it throughout the week. I mainly eat it for my last meal of the night before bed, and maybe an additional few meals on the weekend. I don't always have a lot of time at work to warm-up some foods, and even at the clinics that I can during lunch, there is like 1000 people waiting to use the microwave.....so I just take other food I can gulp down quickly, then spend the rest of my lunch trying to take a nap, lol.

Anyway, the meat lasts me a little over a week, but each weekend, I cook a new batch that I start eating after the last one is gone.

This past week, I've been so busy and stressed out, I have not eaten a lot of the meat, but I went ahead and cooked a new batch while still having a lot of the last one available.

Anyway, I was at Costco last night (Fri), and I thought to myself..."You know, i'm gonna save me $40 and just let my last batch take me through this next week. I usually hit up Costco Wed/Thurs after the gym because those tend to be slower days. However, my son's birthday party is today, so I went there last night to pick up his cakes...I don't go to Costco on the weekend as it is a death trap of morons there.

I get home to pull out my last cooked batch from earlier this week while throwing the old one in the trash, but I couldn't find it:mad:

We have 2 fridges because we eat so much and 1 doesn't do the job:D One is in the garage, and the other in the house. The old batch goes in the trash, and the newer one goes to the house fridge....just to get you up to speed on the process;)

Anyway, after bitching for 20 minutes, I finally found the fukkker in the oven. I guess I never took it out when I cooked it earlier in the week:mad: Total waste of meat and money:mad:

So yea, no meat this week, until I head back to Costco at some point:(

The GF (Mexican) made a huge ass batch of Pasole last night for today, so that had to do, along with another 2 scoops of whey with a big bowl of chocolate Lucky Charms cereal for my last meal.

So i'll be living off a ton of pizza, pasole, cake, and a few other things for the next few days.

Oh, and I get absolutely sick of chicken and turkey, and try to only eat it during cutting phases...hence the shredded tri-tip the last few months.

Anyway, i'll be on sparingly today as I got to go and help get a few things done before the party starts.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That sucks
I smoked a brisket 2 months back and never cleaned the smoker- i have to get the power washer out now.
Going to make one next week when I am cooking out my black walnut sap.
Can't wait-20 hours of sitting around

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I've done plenty of shit like that. Shit happens, dont beat yourself up too much.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Once 25 years ago I started boiling a dozen eggs and I left my apartment to go to the store...45 minutes later when I got home all of the water had evaporated and the eggs had exploded... the smell was horrible for a week even with the windows open...

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
I left a pop top shaker cup in the car once many years ago. Middle of summer it got hot in the car, pressurized, blew the top and and whey everywhere. Now that smelled horrible!