©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winter cycle

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am starting my winter cycle on Dec 1. I have everything I need...finally. I keep records of all of my other cycles, and my best cycle was my last one this summer.
It was a 12 week cycle-
450mg Test Enanthate
450mg Deca
450mg Equipoise
300mg Mast Prop

I am going to run the same cycle again, but have 30ml of test suspension to help kick start this cycle. This cycle is basically an evolution of all of my previous cycles. I have kept what worked, and dropped what I didn't feel worked as well. I am excited about it and will keep you guys posted.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm definitely interesting in how this cycle goes. Are you running anything else along with it? AI's, slin, ect? And are you frontloading even though you are kickstarting with the suspension? Also how much suspension are you doing per day and for how long?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm definitely interesting in how this cycle goes. Are you running anything else along with it? AI's, slin, ect? And are you frontloading even though you are kickstarting with the suspension? Also how much suspension are you doing per day and for how long?

I'm going to use Letro. (As a matter of fact I started it two days ago to give it time to kick in before the suspension is used), I also have Caber on hand in case I need it, but don't predict any problems from the amount of deca I am going to use. Also, one of the reasons for the Masteron is to help prevent any estrogen related isssues. I do have Humulin R on hand, but am not going to run it this cycle. No frontload this time, and I have never used suspension before and was advised to run a ml (100mg) of it a couple hours prior to workout time. I have 30ml on hand, so I guess I could run it as long as 30 days at 100mg a day. This is kind of experimental with the suspension, and if sides get out of hand I can drop it without screwing up my whole cycle.

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Looks solid Chris. I love suspension, but it can make me a bit crazy. But thats one of the nice things about susp. Its in and out fast and you can regulate the dose easy enough. Good luck. Ill be stayin tuned

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
There seems to be one thing missing :( Is the bonus check not going to be big enough this year ?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Sounds really good Chris....I am very interested in how it works out for you.

Thanks LC, I will update how it goes. I am a little fatter now than I was at the end of last cycle (20lbs heavier), but I usually end up about that much leaner at end of a cycle. I started the test suspension 3 days ago, a little before the bulk of my cycle, which starts today. The suspension seems to give me more energy in the gym and for a good while afterwards...more alert also. No negative sides from it yet.

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Looks alright to me. My favorite cycle has been test deca and tren.

IMO the only reason to have 450 eq in that cycle is for appetite, also the only reason to have mast is to combat deca sides if you get those.

I would definitely up the test and deca. (keep in mind i'm an eq hater and i never use mast unless i'm trying to shred below 8% bodyfat)

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
I like to see cycles like this when you have older vets that know their shit not pinning themselves with over 4grams of gear a week. To each his own but this is a responsible cycle. Makes me look like a radical, lol. I never had much success with deca. Going to give NPP a try soon.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I like the water based suspension ,I take 300mg an hour it so before workout when I'm feeling lazy.
I stocked it do have enough for awhile
There in 40ml vials ,works really well.
I don't like it when the syringe isn't full lol.