©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Peanut butter!!!

M

McKenzie

mmmm....peanut butter. OOOOO...lemme run check and see if I have any but I think I'm out :(

W

wolfyEVH

regular peanut butter is fine....there are only "traces" of transfats in regular peanut butter...nothing to freak out about

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
One of my friends actually gave me some of his peanut butter that he bought from GNC. It was supposed to be low carb, low calories, low........., but it only had like 30 calories less per serving and a few more carbs which means more protein. So i stick with amazing Peter Pan (chunky)!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Captain Canuck said:
Ok guys but how much can we have a day?

Is one spoon full ok??

Of course thats fine...although I think natural PB is better for health reasons, light peanut butter is good too. Its mostly unsaturated fats, so go for it. But the problem with light peanut butter, is that if you look at the ingredients it has sugar in it. I would say 3 tbsp is the max I would have.

Last edited:

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
heavy said:
Of course thats fine...although I think natural PB is better for health reasons, light peanut butter is good too. Its mostly unsaturated fats, so go for it. I would say 3 tbsp is the max I would have.

You know I love peanut butter and I was always afraid that I would get fat.

I remember one time I eat ate the whole jar. If I start eating peanut butter then I will not stop so one spoon of light peanut butter is ok I will go out right now and have me a spoon sandwich ;)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Captain Canuck said:
You know I love peanut butter and I was always afraid that I would get fat.

I remember one time I eat ate the whole jar. If I start eating peanut butter then I will not stop so one spoon of light peanut butter is ok I will go out right now and have me a spoon sandwich ;)

Im the same way...I love PB. Its so damn addicting!

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
oh man, I was just about to get up to go get some peanut butter at the store after looking at this thread, then I read MacStanons post and I almost blew a load, oh man peanut butter and bannanas is amazing!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Macstanton said:
anyone here addicted to peanut butter and banana? and if so, creamy or chunky?
Chunky of course!

Captain Canuck said:
Ok guys but how much can we have a day?

Is one spoon full ok??
I eat a heaping tablespoon in my oatmeal in the morning. Then another heaping tablespoon in a sandwich at lunch. I consider that desert.

Peter Pan all the way baby.