©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The "skinny drug" Clenbuterol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Kenzie my dear,do I recognize that wall and floor molding in your avatar.
Is that you,you naughty girl?
And if so,since you showed us yours...should I follow suit and show you mine?
j/k--or not. ;)
Oh yeah,Clen.The get skinny pill...

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
kell - for all that is good in this world, please don't post a picture of you in that position with no drawers on!!!!!! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Now see what you did guys, she took the avatar off.

I love how Katie says, "Its a pill that you give to dogs. Its for horses, not humans." I could swear that its used all over the world for humans except in the USA where corrupt politics dictate what drugs will be allowed and what wont. Thats okay, I dont think it works for shit anyways.

Did you see the horrible side effects they list? Although, Clen can have nasty sides, so can Tylenol.

Why cant they just present an unbiased story on anything? Our media sucks. :squintfin

Last edited:

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
did you see that old bitch that katie was interviewing spitting and sputtering trying to make this the worse thing for ya since slim jims.

f...king idiots, i'm with ya tee, i've never liked the shit either. all it did for me was make me run round and round in circles.

Hey...maybe that is how it makes you sooo skinny!!!!

M

McKenzie

its ok...I told you guys I probably wouldnt leave it up long. :)

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
The suppose model who took clen didn't mention that models shove fingers done thier throats and take rec drugs so they don'y eat. I know which one is really bad for you.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Other than massive cramps, I have had no probs with clen...its great. I went down a waist size in a couple weeks.