©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best orals

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
my uncle uncle started going to the gym with me and he wants to gain size as fast as he can with out using injection wut do yall reccamend for him by using orals

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would never suggest an oral only cycle...If he chooses to go this route, I say to only go with Anavar and/or Winstrol tabs. Maybe go with something as such:
wk1-10 Anavar 50mg/ED
wk1-6 Winstrol 50mg/ED
pct:
Week 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid/ED
Week 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid/ED
Week 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid/ED

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I'm with Kawasawki as far as not recommending doing orals alone but if he really has his mind set on it and doesn't care about anything else but a quick size gain the anadrol is by far the best for that followed closely by d-bol providing he hasn't done alot of it in the past. Just be aware that yes he will gain a quick 20lbs or so in a month but it will go away just as quick once he comes off. Just my two cc' though...........................

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
my uncle uncle started going to the gym with me and he wants to gain size as fast as he can with out using injection wut do yall reccamend for him by using orals

for oral ONLY cycles the only I can suggest is ANAVAR 40-60mg daily,,10wks.
Your not going to gain massive size,,,but you will get nice strength gains,,,lean muscle gains,,and hardness.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Want to be careful with Anadrol, really wouldn't take for then 4 weeks at most. Can be tuff on the liver and careful with BP.. But it will make animal strong. Anavar should definately be safer to use. He would be better off dealing with pinning. Oral half lives are weak. Although it sounds as though Uncle might not have alot of gym experience and if thats the case. The best thing would diet and workout

Last edited:

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
Agreed but I only answered the question that was ask. What would pack on the most size without pinning and as fast as possible. I realize thats not the best way of doing things but some people just don't care so sometimes you just give the answer they are really looking for...............

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
X bro Come to think of it if we did the right thing, there would a post with no replies. I think I come off to anti gear, I am not about that.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
OHHHHHHHH hubbbbubbbbbbb!!!! If he is an uncle hes an old fuck like me! Best thing to do is 250mg of test cyp or enth. every other week. No freafin orals. Get real and be a freakin man and just take a shot!.....ROT:)