©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What the hell does being "bloated" mean?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
when using juice...what does the term "bloated" mean? does it mean like you like kinda fat like your cheeks are a little poofy? and is it nessecarily a bad thing?... :confused:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can also lessen the water you are holding by taking Arimidex with your test cycle. I dont mind the bloat as long as it doesnt get too bad.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
shamrock10 said:
retaining water? how does that feel? :confused:

Yuo might feel puffy and/or fake. I do not like to carry much water wight, it can also raise your blood pressure (does mine every time). If you utilize ldex be sure to take nolvadex as well to keep lipids in check.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
jsjs24 said:
Yuo might feel puffy and/or fake.
What do you mean by fake?

No intentions to take over your post Shamrock10, just curious about the same thing as Im gonna take a cycle pretty much just like yours.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
NorthQ said:
What do you mean by fake?

No intentions to take over your post Shamrock10, just curious about the same thing as Im gonna take a cycle pretty much just like yours.

I just mean a puffy, bloated up feel and look that is not real. In other words, it is waterweight, not muscle. If you are very bloated on a cycle, when you come off you will lose that water fast. It is often noticed too. You might drop 10 or 15lbs of weight in a matter of a couple weeks. for this reason, it is good to drink plenty of water and take ldex during cycle to help keep bloat down.

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
personally, i like the bloat b/c it makes feel bigger, ofcourse i also get chipmunk cheeks which sucks :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dpac207 said:
personally, i like the bloat b/c it makes feel bigger, ofcourse i also get chipmunk cheeks which sucks :D
The extra fluid also helps your joints so you can lift more (so, no it is not necessarily a bad thing), but it is devastating to see it all disappear when you come off cycle. It messes with your mind as far as your image goes.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
The extra fluid also helps your joints so you can lift more, but it is devastating to see it all disappear when you come off cycle. It messes with your mind as far as your image goes.

It shoots my damn cholesterol thru the roof.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dpac207 said:

Ya, I call it moon pie face :D