©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood Work

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Just out of curiosity, how much information on clotting factors is revealed in the blood work, if anyone knows. I'm not sure much info on that at all in my experience. I was plagued with injuries last year at the end of my last cycle (a pretty modest one as well considering my experience as well as how long I've been training) so I had to lay off training for a little bit.

Then I suffered a deep vein thrombosis in December then another in April (which sent me to the hospital) I was never told that my blood profile looked unusual or that the proteins or aggregation were an issue. So, now on blood thinners until at least October. Sadly, I think I'm done. AAS are linked to changes in the clotting processes in the body, so I have to say my luck apparently ran out. No progress on getting rid of that clot as of yet. :mad:

TGR

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
What were your hemo levels at?

Hope they get you cleared up, that would be scary walking around feeling like a bomb waiting to go off.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey Jello, Thanks for the good wishes. My hemoglobin and hematocrit were both in range over the time in the hospital (15.6 and 41.3 respectively). I'm not too worried now, but I had to deal with and am still dealing with long term discomfort, edema and to make matters worse while in there they CT scanned me to rule out cancer and they found a mass on my left lung, so I needed a PET Scan which thankfully came up benign. Since one of the compounds was Deca, I'm thinking that possibly even 9 months off cycle, that may have been the culprit due to the length it sticks around.

TGR

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Damn Bro sounds like you are having all kinds of fun.

Were you getting regular blood work before, during, and after cycle?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
question bloodwork

whats up fellas.
ok here it is. Ran gear for years now at low dosages with excellent results and no sides. stats are here (5'11" 216lbs 15% 32yrs old) gear works great on me in low doses. lookin to do some orals cause im tired of being a pin cushin. Now to the point. even with low dosages exct. where do you guys get your blood work done to keep an eye on it. do you just go to your regular doc. and say hey doc wanna check my blood for this cycle Im on or what??. Getting ready to start another run here soon and would love now as I get a little older and more serious to start doing things a little better. any info appreciated.
thanks
steelz

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Yeah I was having a whole LOT of fun Jello LOL! But, I'm not discouraged. I was going for work constantly and had anything looked like it was going bad, I'd have adjusted accordingly. I'm glad I didn't have it turn out much worse and although I'm educated and careful, I got 'nailed' to to speak. Happens to the best sometimes. I'll still be able to train sans gear to get back into it over the next coming months. Hell, I looked like I did gear long before I ever touched it, so if I had to train clean forever, I'd still be alright.

bsteelz: I go to LabCorp for my blood work. It also helps if you have a physician who's cool with what you're doing.

TGR

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
whats up fellas.
ok here it is. Ran gear for years now at low dosages with excellent results and no sides. stats are here (5'11" 216lbs 15% 32yrs old) gear works great on me in low doses. lookin to do some orals cause im tired of being a pin cushin. Now to the point. even with low dosages exct. where do you guys get your blood work done to keep an eye on it. do you just go to your regular doc. and say hey doc wanna check my blood for this cycle Im on or what??. Getting ready to start another run here soon and would love now as I get a little older and more serious to start doing things a little better. any info appreciated.
thanks
steelz

You should really start your own thread if you want answers. It's kind of rude to highjack someone else's thread.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
hey sorry bro wasnt trying to be rude was just reading up on info and thought i would ask cause you guys were talking about somthing i was wondering about. just trying to get some info on how to stay more safe when running cycs. thats all. have a good one.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
hey sorry bro wasnt trying to be rude was just reading up on info and thought i would ask cause you guys were talking about somthing i was wondering about. just trying to get some info on how to stay more safe when running cycs. thats all. have a good one.

No problem just start your own thread to keep the info here for him.