©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

preloaded syringes

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I'd say it's safe to preload an entire 2 or 3 month cycle. Beyond that, I wouldn't feel comfortable with them sitting around. My $.02...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I always preload my stuff...but usually just 2 weeks worth. Never made up more then 10 at a time. Never once had an issue

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I set up my shots for the week but never growth slin or peptides - well - for the day that would be coming with me in the cooler I would
Guess you could with some

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Standard brewed gear will easily be OK for a couple weeks. Anything with EO or guaiacol I wouldn't store at all.

Good point. Some don't store well in pin. Ive done this with solid brand amps and never have had any problems.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Standard brewed gear will easily be OK for a couple weeks. Anything with EO or guaiacol I wouldn't store at all.

Other than keeping it sterile/clean while drawing, this is the most important thing. EO and guaicol can actually dissolve the rubber stopper on the end of the plunger. Make sure u know your gear and how it's brewed before u do this.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Other than keeping it sterile/clean while drawing, this is the most important thing. EO and guaicol can actually dissolve the rubber stopper on the end of the plunger. Make sure u know your gear and how it's brewed before u do this.

I Agee. I've seen some gear do that. You don't want to be injecting that into your body. First time I noticed that, the rubber plunger had swollen up in the syringe.