©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No libido lately...

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Just came off a six week cycle.
Wk 1-6 Test E @ 500 Mgs/wk
Wk 1-4 Anadrol @ 50 mgs/day

Letro used at 1.25 daily.
Nolvadex and caber used daily as part of pre-existing anti gyno protocol. Caber .5 daily and nolva at 20 Mgs.

This whole cycle I had no libido. No desire. No erections. Nothing. Strentgh was great. Joints felt great.

Blood tests scheduled for this upcoming Friday.

I just don't understand why unless I am missing something that I would suffer libido problem here.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Could be many things, but my guess is its fromnthe heavy letro dose. I lose all libido from 1.25 or more a day with letro. And even after i stop taking it, it usually takes another month or more before im back to normal. This has happened to me many times, so it wasnt just one isolated incident. How long since u stopped the letro?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Could be many things, but my guess is its fromnthe heavy letro dose. I lose all libido from 1.25 or more a day with letro. And even after i stop taking it, it usually takes another month or more before im back to normal. This has happened to me many times, so it wasnt just one isolated incident. How long since u stopped the letro?
I am still on it as it hasn't been 2 weeks since my last test shot.

I have aromasin if you think I should stop the letro asap and start w aromasin.

I'm just surprised the letro would have this effect while concurrently administering supra physiological exogenous test.

Thanks brother.

Last edited:

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014

I agree. its probably the letro. Ive have had that same effect on me. Im sure you'll get a better understanding once your blood test comes back.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I am still on it as it hasn't been 2 weeks since my last test shot.

I have aromasin if you think I should stop the letro asap and start w aromasin.

I'm just surprised the letro would have this effect while concurrently administering supra physiological exogenous test.

Thanks brother.

Depends bro. If you're battling gyno symptoms then i would bite the bullet and stay on the letro. If not, id gradually taper it down while gradually tapering up the aromasin. If you just stop that dose of letro you could get rebound gyno. Happened to me once. I tried just slowly tapering down letro then stopped and lumps returned. So i had to blast letro again for a few weeks then tapered down to like .625 mg a day while taking 12.5mg aromasin. Did that for a few days then took .3mg letro and 3/4ml of aromasin for a few days...then stopped letro completely and went 1ml (25mg) aromasin. Stayed on that a week then dropped to 1/2ml of aromasin. Did the trick for me.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I guess im saying if youre gyno prone like me, take a week or so to taper the letro off while introducing aromasin. After that and some time (could be a week, could be a month) your libido should gradually come back. But bloods showing E2 levels will help for sure. They're probably low from that letro dose...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Good advise here, my guess is you crushed estro with that dose of letro and nolva. Your cycle was short and fairly mild. If your letro and nva are legit, you'd have less estro than a woman being treated for breast cancer, way overkill for that cycle. My guess is legit exemestane ar 12.5-25mg/day would have been plenty. If this turns out to be the case, you need to slowly ween yourself off the letro and nolva or risk rebound gyno

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
The letro was part of an anti gyno protocol started before the cycle. It just happened to continue into it. I ran that letro for sbout 2 months. The gyno never really got better enough to be content so I think it's safe to taper down at this point.

There were points in the cycle where I bumped my nolvadex intake and I will say that is when my chest looked the best. But I attribute that to perhaps less water retention and a "tighter" look.

But, I still find it unusual that 6 weeks of test E didn't shut me down when Prop shuts me down at lower levels in the 1-2 week window.

Appreciate everyone's replies!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I agree. its probably the letro. Ive have had that same effect on me. Im sure you'll get a better understanding once your blood test comes back.

I've had ZERO problems with LETRO and sex drive but have with NOLVADEX,,,it probably kills my sex drive more than anything.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I've had ZERO problems with LETRO and sex drive but have with NOLVADEX,,,it probably kills my sex drive more than anything.
Yeah, I've read this as well. Some definitely get this side so I didn't rule it out either. And yet, don't some people still use nolvadex PCT?

I'm still perplexed by not being shut down.

ParanoidFitness

Yeah, I've read this as well. Some definitely get this side so I didn't rule it out either. And yet, don't some people still use nolvadex PCT?

I'm still perplexed by not being shut down.

You were only on six weeks. You most likely shut down in that amount of time but did not experience a high degree of testicular atrophy. Though the atrophy can take a while to show you are usually shut down well before it does, at least that has been my experience.