©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop as a Kick starter

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Would it be safe to say that one could substitute d-bol for test prop and use the test prop as a kick starter of a cycle???? :confused:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
DragonRider said:
Yes, the shorter estered tests are excellent kick starters for the longer estered tests.

How much would I need to kick start my cycle of test enan/500mg/week 12weeks; EQ 375mg/week 11 weeks?

And how long would I use it???(Test prop)

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
No, I usually prefer Dbol or anadrol.

i agree.......save yourself from doing another poke, however prop still will work very good. Nothing like adding a class II to a class I steroid.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
DragonRider said:
50 to 100mg ED or at least every 2nd day for 4 to 6 weeks.

I would only run it 3 weeks as the test enath will be kicking in by then and you won't need the shorter esters. I do a shot of 750 test enat to load the receptors before I take anything then 3 days later I start test prop 100 eod for 2 weeks or so. I also run 40mg a day of dbol starting the 4th day for 4-6 weeks.

I also use test prop at the end of my cycle 2 weeks after the last test enath shot as the half life is much shorter then go onto HCG/Clomid/Nolvadex 3 or 4 days after last prop shot.