©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

enanthate vs prop (water retention)

W

wolfyEVH

seriously guys, how can you say that one will make you more bloated than the other, or "hold more water" ?!?!! test is test and the ester can NOT change the composition of the parent hormone. Im gonna have to say because you're used to long esters during a bulking cycle, where you use other bulking drugs (ie dbol, drol, deca) and eat and drink water like a madman, therefore you will retain a lot more. Where when guys run prop, they dont run it with these "bulking drugs" that really dont put on much mass, and your diet isnt the same as a bulker, therefore you don't look as bigger, but leaner. Just a little thought I have been pondering. Anyone else feel this way or understand what I am talking about??? I personally have only used enanthate, and don't plan on running prop ever.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
good debate topic. Im starting prop on my 2nd cycle so I will let you know. I didnt get much bloat from enan but I do believe that the ester and length of activity can contribute to excessive bloat....my 2 cnts

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
good debate topic. Im starting prop on my 2nd cycle so I will let you know. I didnt get much bloat from enan but I do believe that the ester and length of activity can contribute to excessive bloat....my 2 cnts

one thing about prop though, there is more test per mg than in enanthate (the longer the ester, the LESS actual weight of the powder is actually testosterone)....when most people run test prop (either 75 or 100 ED) they are actually getting MORE testosterone than a guy running 500mg of enanthate a week) therefore getting more test, although the active life is much shorter in prop. Hopefully all the vets can explain their theory.

I guess the only true way to find out would be someone who has ran enanthate only and prop only at identical doses and held the same diet and training routine and have them compare the results

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
would it make any sense to run them both in a cycle (prop and enan)? Say, to use prop as a jump start like a dbol until the enan kicks in?

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
would it make any sense to run them both in a cycle (prop and enan)? Say, to use prop as a jump start like a dbol until the enan kicks in?

yeah, lots of guys will do that

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Cant wait to start my next cycle wolfy -- I lost some serious weight 2 weeks post cycle and my weights dropped significantly. Its very disturbing mentally......

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
So perhaps running prop in the begining of the cycle and then casually substitute it for a longer lasting effect towards the middle-end?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yes but you initiate them at the same time and stop the prop at like 4 weeks which is when you will see the effect of the enanthate.....that seems like a lot of test in the system -- Im starting it late next month. My cycle will look like this:

weeks 1-11 test enth 500mg per week
weeks 1-10 equipose at 400mg per week
weeks 1-4 test prop at 100mg eod
weeks 9-12 winny injectible at 50mg eod

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
So your starting both but tapering the ena. upwards and towards week 4 your tapering off the test prop....

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I think you've got it but when you say "tapering" I hope you dont mean increasing/decreasing the mg strength. The mg's stay the same throughout the cycle. At the fourth week I will just stop the prop cold - no decline in the dose.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I've always increased my dosages on everything each week....1/4cc on each injectable...so towards the end I'll be doing 3cc of sust e/week and the deca i want to be in the 600-750 of deca.....

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I've always increased my dosages on everything each week....1/4cc on each injectable...so towards the end I'll be doing 3cc of sust e/week and the deca i want to be in the 600-750 of deca.....

tapering doses ended awhile ago......stay at the same throughout......thats pretty high for deca. If you start low and go high, its gonna take forever for blood levels to reach their peak.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
So what your saying is get to your doses stay at your doses and stabilize the blood levels for steady gains at a stable level that's been going on for 4-10 weeks...Surely in the begining you start slow and then get to your maximum within weeks 4-6?

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
big o said:

Don't wanna get deca dinkky...LOL

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well what are the usual upper end doses for deca before it gets to be a waste of good deca....Is there a supreme deca out there?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
DR said in a earlier post that he would never go under 400mg per weeks for a 185lb man... says he runs it at 600 alot i belive...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm 242 right now...so should be at least 600mg's for the deca....I'm doing 3cc cyp also e/w.....I'm coming up on my second week on thursday of this week...I figure17-20 days or so to see something......

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Umm.. anyone have thoughts about the water retention question posed by Wolfy originally? I think that is what the thread was about- - maybe Im wrong?

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
Umm.. anyone have thoughts about the water retention question posed by Wolfy originally? I think that is what the thread was about- - maybe Im wrong?

thanks bizarro......thats why i bumped it.......wanted to know what pincrusher, DR, Tee and Heavy had to say about it