©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Cycle

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Ok Ready To Do My First Cycle In About 5 Years. Just Did Test Before With Dbol Kicker. Then Got Out Of The Gym Now Back Into It For About A Year And Going To Start Cycle.
1-5 Androl 50mg Ed
1-6 Test Prop 100mg Eod
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
9-13 Winny 50mg Eod
Also Nolvadex On Hand And Clomid For Pct.
Any Suggestions Is Appreciated

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
wow a lot of gear in their , what is the gole for this cycle ?
others here have way more knolage than me but IMO you dont need that much yet .

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Bulk But The Winny At The End To Keep Gains And To Make Harder Not So Much For Cutting Just Muscle Hardness.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
STATE CHAMP said:
Ok Ready To Do My First Cycle In About 5 Years. Just Did Test Before With Dbol Kicker. Then Got Out Of The Gym Now Back Into It For About A Year And Going To Start Cycle.
1-5 Androl 50mg Ed
1-6 Test Prop 100mg Eod
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
9-13 Winny 50mg Eod
Also Nolvadex On Hand And Clomid For Pct.
Any Suggestions Is Appreciated

I agree pretty heavy duty for first cycle. We need more info about your size, age, weight, how long you've been lifting, body type, etc.

I wouldn't do ABombs the 1st cycle, do dbol instead.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
This Isn't My First Cycle Ever. First Cycle In About Five Years. 5-7 175 Lbs 28 Been Lifting Since High School A Little Over Ten Years. Past Couple Years Just Lifted As A Hobby But The Last 1yr Really Hit It Hard And Put On About 15lbs Naturally.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
STATE CHAMP said:
This Isn't My First Cycle Ever. First Cycle In About Five Years. 5-7 175 Lbs 28 Been Lifting Since High School A Little Over Ten Years. Past Couple Years Just Lifted As A Hobby But The Last 1yr Really Hit It Hard And Put On About 15lbs Naturally.

OK, that's good to hear. It's always best to go as far as you can naturally before you start gear. In that case you should grow on that combo. Have you done A50 before? Where do you plan to shoot the prop?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
wow 800mgs of test for the first 6 weeks combined with androl for 5 of them that is one hell of a kick start it realy is outa my leage just seems like too much ,

nice ass by the way,

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I can only do 4 weeks of anadrol before my liver is hurting like hell. Dbol on the other hand kills my kidneys. But orals do help you swell up and get you motivated while you are waiting for the test to kick.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
max lift said:
wow 800mgs of test for the first 6 weeks combined with androl for 5 of them that is one hell of a kick start it realy is outa my leage just seems like too much ,

nice ass by the way,

Actually the prop kicks in quick, so I also do prop at first to get my test levels up. Then I drop it around week 3.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
IMO, that cycle is way overdoing it. There is no need for you to take more than 500mg of testosterone, and maybe add one other substance in a low dose if you really feel the need. If you get back into cycling and take a big one right off the bat, your system wont respond later to lower doses and you will have to take a shitload to make any gains. I believe in using the lowest doses possible to make you gains with.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
IMO, that cycle is way overdoing it. There is no need for you to take more than 500mg of testosterone, and maybe add one other substance in a low dose if you really feel the need. If you get back into cycling and take a big one right off the bat, your system wont respond later to lower doses and you will have to take a shitload to make any gains. I believe in using the lowest doses possible to make you gains with.

agree....this is your first cycle in a long time and your body will still respond to just test fine. Kickstart with prop if you want, but keep it simple. It is all in your diet anyways....

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I would run the propionate with the winny on weeks 9-13 instead of weeks 1-6. The anadrols are going to over lap anything the propionate will be doing at 100mg EOD. Plus propionate and Anadrols are a good combo for that everyday headache syndrome. No to mention they both run the blood serum levels in a high rate. So when your on week 7, 8, 9 your going to have a larger drop in serum activity from the anadrol and Prop loss. At least the propionate can combat for the loss if you started the propionate on even week 6 or 7 to pick up for the drop off in anadrols.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
I can only do 4 weeks of anadrol before my liver is hurting like hell. Dbol on the other hand kills my kidneys. But orals do help you swell up and get you motivated while you are waiting for the test to kick.
I'm not going to say how much, but I just quit a cycle with a bombs at well over 150mg per day for 7 weeks and I didn't have any problems. I usually run d bol for 10.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
DR man do you got some pics floatin around cmon bro i wanna see you you gatta be a monster...plzzzzzzz lol

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
would run the propionate with the winny on weeks 9-13 instead of weeks 1-6. The anadrols are going to over lap anything the propionate will be doing at 100mg EOD. Plus propionate and Anadrols are a good combo for that everyday headache syndrome. No to mention they both run the blood serum levels in a high rate. So when your on week 7, 8, 9 your going to have a larger drop in serum activity from the anadrol and Prop loss. At least the propionate can combat for the loss if you started the propionate on even week 6 or 7 to pick up for the drop off in anadrols.
THATS A GOOD IDEA BIG I DID NOT THINK OF THE PROP AT THE END I THINK I'LL DO THAT

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I do prop at the end also. As the enath tapers off, it keeps your test level up and is more predictable to start PCT.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
DragonRider said:
I'm not going to say how much, but I just quit a cycle with a bombs at well over 150mg per day for 7 weeks and I didn't have any problems. I usually run d bol for 10.

Damn you are a bad ass then! =) I do 100mg a day for a month and I'm done, but then I do dbol right after for 5 weeks or so too. I never go over 6 weeks on Dbol though.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I've Done Dbol For 6 Weeks 50mg /day I Have Never Tried Androl And Figured This Time I Am Going All Out I Am 175 Now I Want To Be 200 At The End Of The Cycle.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
With a cycle like that you should be able to put on at least 20 lbs if not 30lbs. The 'drol will certainly kick up your weight by at least 10-15 alone and all the rest will take care of filling out your xxl shirt. Keep your diet clean and free of excess fat and pound the water.