©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ or Deca ?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Not my preference as I have done neither (yet :)), but my research would lean me towards EQ. Deca is better if you have joint soreness, but there are some unique properties that Boldenone (EQ) has that make it rather desireable. Namely a marked increase in appetite, and increased production of red blood cells (provides the ability to get more O2 to the muscles) and it amoritizes at about half the rate of Test. But I'm sure one of the vets will chime in here soon. I think EQ might also be prefered if you want to avoid some water weight (I think Deca smooths you out.)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
chromedome said:
I hear you bro. My experience is just with EQ. Liked it a lot, but since I'm a bit older was liking what I hear about deca and how it lubes the joints. I know deca has a rep for being tough on the on the equipment, but been married so long I can a month or so standing on my head. LOL When we first met we did it everywhere in the house. Now it is just hallway sex. That's when you pass each other in the hallway and say "fuck you".

LOL! I like that one! I'm recently divorced, but I know how you feel. I think the Deca dick is kind of hit or miss anyway. Just like with Tren, I have heard of guys getting completely shut down, and others who said they could pole vault with the hardon's they got! Guess that meens it's all an individual thing. If you have done EQ, I think the Deca is probably gonna be somewhat similar. I have seen these two used in place of the other in Test cycles.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Prefer Eq Over Deca If I Had To Choose But My Best Cycle Yet Was 1200 Test E, 600 Eq And 400 Deca.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
I like Deca because it lubes my joints and still see gains months after im off. Stays in your system for quite some time. HUGE strength gains as well. Garanteed to see good results with deca.

I like EQ because in increases my hunger like mad. Im pretty vascular already and EQ makes me look like a freak even more. Red Blood cell thing is pretty cool but never been medically proven i heard. Takes about 4 weeks untill you actually start seeing the stregnth benefits of EQ because it takes a bit to kick in your system. Sometimes EQ doesnt work for everyone though.

When it comse down to it, Deca has little side effects and probably one of the safest drugs to take if your using AS. Screwed if your an athlete though because it take up to 13 months or more for you to clear ANY test.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm doing 600mgs of deca 300 from g-p..I'm on my third week as of yesterday..I'm noticing diminishing joint pain and I'm looking a little thicker right now...My guess is the d-bol right now....I may switch to eq later in the cycle...I'm trying the bulking then cutting...So after week 12 I'm thinking of going to eq...I'll need some feed back on that idea before I make my final decision....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I've always done Deca. I've gotten some good quality gains off of it and the healing properties have kept my rotator cuff in check during the cycle. On the down side, Deca dick is a biatch!

Debating whether or not to try some British Dragon EQ for my next cycle about 4 months away...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I can assure as I write this..My wife is behind me laughing right now...I'm pile driving her ass into the floor evertime I bang her...I've noticed it takes me a little longer to blow my load but not much...Doggie style is a wonderfull thing.....I hope that latter on in the cycle my dick is working just a s well...I 'm also doing 2cc's of sustanon every 4-5 days and had done 3-4 injections with 2cc's of cyp till I got my sustanon in..I'm guessing the test is boosting my sex drive....I have to tell you several weeks before that I had no drive at all...I could get it hard but that was about it...I'm thinking the divorce and all the shit has stressed me out,but I'm in true form now....