©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Eca Stack

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I started eca stack 2 weeks ago. Im eating very low carb high protien.
Im lifting 3 days a week mon wed fri and 1/2 hr cardio sun tue thu. I am 24 I have lost 10lbs allready with no sines of muscle loss. Im down to 225lbs my goal is 210lbs. Can I continue to run this stack or cycle on/off on a 2 week cycle. Thanks for any imput.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
i did eca for 2 years.......f'd up my nervous system and metabolism...i would cycle it, but take it for a month or 2 then off for the same amount....my personal opinion.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya do 2 weeks on 2 off. you could get clen and run that inbetween.
so clen 2 weeks then eca 2 weeks.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Thanks guys Im going to run this for a couple more weeks and see where I stand. I think most of my loss is due to the hard cardio wich I never used to do. Ive never been so determind as I have sence I joined this board. You guys are the best! :D

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Well its been one month now and I'm down to 218 am weight. Its amazing I didn't know my muscles could look this big without the fat. I feel great but I cant wait until I can start eating big again.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Sorry guys I just checked myself with the scale I did my original check with and it says 221 so I guess im down 14 not 17lbs. From now on I'll use the same scale. :pat:

Socaloutlaw

Apr 15, 2005
Ec

I started a 25mg ephedrine 100mg caffene stack last week.

but am only taking it once a day.

Does the Asprin really help or should I stick with the 25mg 100 caffene and up it to twice a day?

If the asprin is recommended i'll probably throw some in there as well, should I up my caffene dosage as well?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Socaloutlaw said:
I started a 25mg ephedrine 100mg caffene stack last week.

but am only taking it once a day.

Does the Asprin really help or should I stick with the 25mg 100 caffene and up it to twice a day?

If the asprin is recommended i'll probably throw some in there as well, should I up my caffene dosage as well?

Twice a day works infinately better. The ingredients in the ECA stacks work synergisticly. As effective as either ephedrine or caffiene alone are at causing weight loss, for some reason, combining them makes them 5 times as effective. The asprin helps prevent attenuation and somehow increases the effects. Use 81mg baby asprin if you are going to add it though. Also, 200 mg is the usual caffiene dose.