©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CYCLE IV: whats your opinion?

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
CYCLE IV

In two weeks ill be running:

Week 1-4:
100mg of test propionate/ED
40mg of Methandrostenolone/ED

Week 1-10:
600mg of tren enanthate/W
600mg of Boldenone undecylenate/W
750mg of test enanthate/W

Week: 6,7 & 12-14
5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin/E5D in 15 day time spans

Week: 14-17
50mg of Clomiphene Citrate/ED

Year Round Use:
2.5mg of letrozole/ED
.05mg of Cabergoline/E3D
5mg of Finasteride/ED
Ketoconazole /E3D
minoxidil/ ED on receding hair lines

(if you cannot already tell, i love my hair and REALLY do not wanna loose!)

also cycling clenbuterol 2w on 2w off throughout entire cycle to lower cortisol and burn fat. (with 500mg of taruine per 20mcg of clenbuterol ED)

NOTE:I have 500iu of GH and would be using it @ 5iu ED throughout cycle; however, my work/school situation requires that travel, and i cannot exactily carry arround a fridge with reconstituted GH in it everywhere i go!

W

wolfyEVH

i'd ditch the dbol, run the test till week 12, and run the eq till week 11

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
no you didnt misspell anything.
be sure you got your science down. 'cause you are a swimming pool of chemistry.
oh,and minoxidil dont work on receding,onlyMPB
I take Propecia 1mg.Have been for about 8 years.Its all that works

Last edited:

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
you misspelled "misspelled"

That was the joke bro!!!?!??!

Haha, wolf-boy, you crack me up!

I know; I am a walking college chemistry experiment.

Alopecia, or MPB, affects the central and frontal scalp, which includes receding hair lines. It is unknown exactly how Minoxidil promotes local hair growth, but, I am almost certain it works on any hair follicle you put it on. Also, I have been using it for 4 months and my receding hair lines have filled in almost completely!

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
i'd ditch the dbol, run the test till week 12, and run the eq till week 11

Wolfy, you’re right about the Methandrostenolone, in effect, it probably wont do shit, other than make feel like a million bucks. Honestly, I am just using it for fun--there is something about popping 4 tablets a day, especially right before a workout, that makes me fell bad-ass! Also, dbol is so cheap!!

W

wolfyEVH

i don't know what you're running letro that high for.....2.5mg/day is WAY too much, unless you're trying to combat some gyno. you only need a tiny amount of letro to cause complete aromatase inhibition. (don't forget some estrogen is crucial and taking way too much letro can cause a bad lipid profile, no sex drive, and slightly reduced gains)

I wouldnt even be using the cabergoline as well, unless you happen to have milk running out of your nipples

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
nevergiveup said:
That was the joke bro!!!?!??!

Haha, wolf-boy, you crack me up!

I know; I am a walking college chemistry experiment.

Alopecia, or MPB, affects the central and frontal scalp, which includes receding hair lines. It is unknown exactly how Minoxidil promotes local hair growth, but, I am almost certain it works on any hair follicle you put it on. Also, I have been using it for 4 months and my receding hair lines have filled in almost completely!

How do you know if the results are from the minioxidil or the finasteride? Finasteride is supposed to solve that problem.