©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

source

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
one of my buddies has been a member of a anabolic board for like 2 yrs. he has always had awesome sources! he came by my work today and showed me his new list he just got. its the best prices ive ever seen on any gear you want. :eek: he can get 50cc of QV 250 for $80, 50cc of deca for like $120, and all the prices are like that, is that not fuckin crazy?! i wish we could get hooked up with that source!!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
i would love to get a hook up like that. i could make some major dough, plus get huge!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
he told me it comes straight from a vet out of mexico. so theres no middle man.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
rebhchad said:
he told me it comes straight from a vet out of mexico. so theres no middle man.

I would not trust a mail order price list that cheap coming out of Mexico personally. But if you went there in person it would be understandable.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
rebhchad said:
one of my buddies has been a member of a anabolic board for like 2 yrs. he has always had awesome sources! he came by my work today and showed me his new list he just got. its the best prices ive ever seen on any gear you want. :eek: he can get 50cc of QV 250 for $80, 50cc of deca for like $120, and all the prices are like that, is that not fuckin crazy?! i wish we could get hooked up with that source!!
I guess if he's your buddy he will hook you up. If not, what was the purpose in showing you his list?

You will find out how good of friends you really are if 1.the source delivers and 2. it's really legit gear.

Remember, most things that sound too good to be true, usually are.