©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dave Palumbo Goes To La Farmacia In Tijuana!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Some of those prices are pretty good, others are too high! Definitely a candy shop though:)

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
That liver cleanse works great. I always keep a few boxes around.
The SOS has stayed at that price for a few years now.id rather pay for the SOS then use the testoprim-d.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Why does the Organon brand tend to be so much more expensive than anything else? I understand why the Redijects are pricier, but everything Organon brand seems to be more than double the price of other comparable pharmaceutical products. And from what I can tell, they're also faked more than other brands as well.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
No hes on tacos made a fineplex h meat old man.

LOL, I posted that while I was watching the video before he went in his bag of goodies. His forearms gave him away. But it does appear he hits the tacos too much.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Everything you buy,,,he probably pockets 1 or 2 for himself :)

I wonder if that's why the prices were so high. He could sell me one then just take one and no budget problems....;)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Organon stuff in Mexico is pricy cause it's not Mexican made... All the other stuff is and that's why it's so cheap.

If you really want the good shit you skip the famacias and you go the "graneros" which is the "feed shop" that's where you get all the get grade stuff like Tren and EQ and so on... The farmacis don't sell 10ml jugs but the vet supply and feed shops do