©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New OTC ECA stack available .

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Maybe you guys have seen this advertised but a new 30mg pseudoeffedrin tablet hit the shelves with a process called Terex that doesnt allow it to be converted to street drugs..

Safe and effective, the active ingredient in Zephrex-D is pseudoephedrine HCl, which delivers unsurpassed congestion relief for allergy, cold and sinus sufferers.
shrinks swollen nasal mucous membranes and reduces nasal congestion
powerful strength without drowsiness
safe to use in conjunction with analgesics, antihistamines, antibiotics, antitussives, or expectorants
tamper-resistant formulation*makes both the extraction and conversion steps of methamphetamine*(commonly referred to as meth) manufacture practically ineffective.* Subsequently, Zephrex-D is not a viable product for the illicit production of meth.
Zephrex-D is the only pseudoephedrine product on the market that offers powerful congestion relief and*is highly meth resistant.

Add an aspirin and cupa coffee or two and ECA can be yours .
Do not use ECA continually or hardening of the heart muscle will occur
Use your brain. Thks Ib

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Unfortunately the state I live in is one of the few states to completely ban any ephedrine products. So I'm just gonna have to stick to smoking crack as my ECA.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Maybe you guys have seen this advertised but a new 30mg pseudoeffedrin tablet hit the shelves with a process called Terex that doesnt allow it to be converted to street drugs..

Safe and effective, the active ingredient in Zephrex-D is pseudoephedrine HCl, which delivers unsurpassed congestion relief for allergy, cold and sinus sufferers.
safe to use in conjunction with analgesics, antihistamines, antibiotics, antitussives, or expectorants
tamper-resistant formulation*makes both the extraction and conversion steps of methamphetamine*(commonly referred to as meth) manufacture practically ineffective.* Subsequently, Zephrex-D is not a viable product for the illicit production of meth.
Zephrex-D is the only pseudoephedrine product on the market that offers powerful congestion relief and*is highly meth resistant.

Use your brain. Thks Ib

IB, how long can one use ECA before worrying about heart hardening?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I always thought that taking the aspirin was the dangerous part of an ECA. I've never heard about hardening of the heart.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Wow.
I've been using eph for long time. About 3-4days a wk.
With an aspirin and coffee or just excedrin.
Guess I should get the ticker checked and stop.

And...
HEY IB. Email me pal. I check it occasionally.

Use your brain. Thks Ib

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
From what I've been reading on the net, while its harder to make meth with Zephrex than normal ephedrine it is still possible to do. So the DEA is still requiring this product to be sold behind the counter. And you will still need an ID to buy it. So with it being a lower dosage and higher cost of ephedrine than BronkAid, I don't see it as a good alternative. Let me know if I'm off on anything IB.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bronkaid is 25mg .zephys are 30mg..they both require signature
Its currently more expensive but i had 5$ newspaper coupon ,
AM not sure of cardic studies im looking for it in a Dr magazine i was handed but lost magazine.
Its the combo of the aspirin thinning the blood, the caffeine doubling the speed of the sudoephy which in turn makes the heart race pump less flow due to thiness of blood so the body in turn thickens the wall i believe the right ventrical which makes it like a callous or dryed out wet leather glove... does that make sense?
4 yrs constant Lukifer!! You got a rhino skin heart..cool it ..no fn more!! Gotcha on mail ..

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Bronkaid is 25mg .zephys are 30mg..they both require signature
Its currently more expensive but i had 5$ newspaper coupon ,
AM not sure of cardic studies im looking for it in a Dr magazine i was handed but lost magazine.
Its the combo of the aspirin thinning the blood, the caffeine doubling the speed of the sudoephy which in turn makes the heart race pump less flow due to thiness of blood so the body in turn thickens the wall i believe the right ventrical which makes it like a callous or dryed out wet leather glove... does that make sense?
4 yrs constant Lukifer!! You got a rhino skin heart..cool it ..no fn more!! Gotcha on mail ..

Doesn't harden the heart, arteries tear and develop scar tissue and makes them hard. Arterial sclerosis. It also fucks with a bunch of hormones like adrenalin etc...A dry heart would have to be a drying of the pericardial sac, No idea how that happens, but i'm sure it does.

Aspirin doesn't thin blood, it's an anti-platelet. Its a misconception that it thins blood because it increases bleeding time.

Left ventricle pumps blood systemically, amphetamine abuse (while fun :D) will increase it's size. Cardiac muscle is the only type that cannot repair it's self.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My issue with ephedrine is it works great for a few uses, then my body grows a quick tolerance to it and after a few days, I can hardly feel it anymore. Does anyone know if it still works even if I can't feel the effects?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
My issue with ephedrine is it works great for a few uses, then my body grows a quick tolerance to it and after a few days, I can hardly feel it anymore. Does anyone know if it still works even if I can't feel the effects?

Yes. Adaptation doesn't mean it doesn't work, you just don't notice it any more.

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
I guess We're still lucky to buy it OTC @8mgs a pill....have to take 5 pills to get a buzz before hitting the gym....

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Doesn't Benedryl help clear up your adrenal glands?