©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

?

lynch_af00

Dec 31, 2004
In what dosages should I go about taking this cycle that I have(how much per day/week)? Thanks!

3 vials of Testosterone Enanthate (275 mg per ml)
2 vials of Deca (200 mg per ml)
100 Dianabol tablets (50mg per tablet)
50 Arimidex Anastrazole tablets (0.25mg per tablet)

lynch_af00

Dec 31, 2004
nah

MaSTa LifTa said:
do you have any nolva or clomid?

No I don't bro... The guy who I bought the order from said that the armidex would be plenty adequate for the cycle. I was just taking his word for it. I figured that he would know more than me.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Well, this will be a good question for Wolfy to answer. I'm not sure that arimidex is all that good for starting back up your natural test production or not. I've always heard to take clomid and novaldex for PCT and possibly adding some HCG. PCT is important for keeping gains from the cycle.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
he prolyl using the Armidex for during his cycle incase of gyno sides.. Works good against armo with dbol (SP)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
But he still needs PCT to keep his gains. I wouldn't start the cycle till I had my PCT.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
lynch_af00 said:
In what dosages should I go about taking this cycle that I have(how much per day/week)? Thanks!

3 vials of Testosterone Enanthate (275 mg per ml)
2 vials of Deca (200 mg per ml)
100 Dianabol tablets (50mg per tablet)
50 Arimidex Anastrazole tablets (0.25mg per tablet)

If it's your first cycle.Is it?If so, Judging by your medbag.
I'd go once a week w/1mL ea. of Test-e/Deca(a 2ml.squirt)
and some where in the mid-week do another Test-e.
50MgDbol once a day(if 1st cycle).I take weekends off the orals.
If your gonna eat those Dbol 50's,you should try oxymethelone.
My first cycle.I blew up like the michelin man taking those things.
1st cycles are the best.mine was 2mlsus250(yuk)1mlEq per week,and an A-50everyday.
Like I said,WOW!My muscles,grew muscles.
Get some LIV-52 if you re-up on your orals.
you'll get a better answer,This is just what I might do.
That'll almost get you a 12 week run by my somewhat tired calculation.
ancillaries?never much needed'em. Wait for a better answer from someone like pin ,wolf,DR,etc..I got lotsa Clomid. I cant juice forever.
I keep lot's of proviron on hand. I get on HARD Test runs sometimes and it seems to harden things up a bit.My 1st run I had to use it for nippleknot.(never said that before)anyway,a couple 25mg tabs usually cleared it right up.
Your Arimidex will most certainly do the same thing.It Wont raise Test Levels.but you should do one a day.
Good Luck,Let us know how it goes.
Like puberty all over again.
EAT BIG, GET BIG!!!
SHIT,Just wait'll wolfy posts.he''' put it down like a damn cake recipe.
MUCH easier to read.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

weeks 1-12 550mg/week test
weeks 1-11 400mg/week of deca (although you only have enough for like 9 weeks)
weeks 1-4 50mg/day dbol (break in half and take one in am and one in pm) would be better if your dbols were smaller (ie 10mg) because you need to take that pretty often because of its relatively short half life.

make sure you get nolvadex and clomid ASAP........you need more arimidex tabs IMO...1 for each day on cycle.......and research on proper Post Cycle Therapy

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
See,like I said below.a cake recipe.

wolfyEVH said:
weeks 1-12 550mg/week test
weeks 1-11 400mg/week of deca (although you only have enough for like 9 weeks)
weeks 1-4 50mg/day dbol (break in half and take one in am and one in pm) would be better if your dbols were smaller (ie 10mg) because you need to take that pretty often because of its relatively short half life.

make sure you get nolvadex and clomid ASAP........you need more arimidex tabs IMO...1 for each day on cycle.......and research on proper Post Cycle Therapy
shoot bro',you must've been tappin' this when I made the comment in my post below. wudda hoot.