©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ergo Myostatin HMP log

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Alright so this is still a bit early but I thought fuck it ill go ahead and create the log. So unfortunately ergopep did not have follistatin, so I will be running myostatin hmp for a month two injections every two weeks. First two injections myo hmp 130 mcg into each quad on Monday. I will wait two weeks then the next Monday I will do 130mcg into each calf muscle. My diet will be 4800 calories (I use fats as energy source) I'm 205 pounds 5'7 16%bf. I'm going to be running a smolov variant for a month with squats three times a week mon 4x9 70% wed 7x5 80% fri 10x3 90% then running my regular upper body routine into the other days. Only taking one day of rest (in theory). Im looking to gain quite a bit of strength on squats and improve my calves as far as size goes. I will start posting any gains as they come and pics at the end of the month. before and one after. Also strength gains. Currently my squat is 410 , bench 315, dl 465. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks all.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool thanks bro..these are well followed by all so any pics or whatever you want to offer is appreciated..thanks .nice stats btw..now hope you make great prs on this.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
What are the measurements. Don't want pic lighting or angle to show possible changes that are not really happening. Try and eliminate as much variables as possible. You are giving those who are skeptical real results which would was many minds about using such an expensive product.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Ill heave to measure later. I'm more looking at the strength aspect. That's why I shared my pr's. any major gains in size are just a bonus.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Alright so sorry for the wait guys. Started two days ago on the my HMP injection in my quads. Didn't notice anything yesterday for upper body (didn't really expect to) today though. Words I could only describe as wow holy fucking shit balls. My strength gain was incredible I blasted through my workout of 4x9 60% with ease. I failed out last two reps on the last set. I also have a insane pump in my quads. Oddly I have some back pumps also (might just be due to form not being 100% on my last set). I'm excited for tomorrows workout upper it hoping to see if I see any strength gains like legs.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Yesterday's workout 7 sets of 5. 75% blaste through 5 sets pretty consistently. On the 6th set It got harder but I still felt pretty awesome with the lift. Crazy pump in the quads. My strength is definitely going up.