©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pimples!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
fuck...ive got like 6 pimples on my face now..plus like 3 on the neck. i finished my pct like 2 weeks ago...you guys think its because my test levels are down that this is happening?? any tips to get rid of it?

do you guys suggest hanging out in the sauna room at the gym will help? since i heard steam helps kill dirt...

P

pincrusher

if you use the sauna room heres a tip on what to do. since the steam will open up your pores, which is good initially, after you come out, wipe your face down really good then apply a cold towel to your face, after you do this go back into the sauna again for a few minutes then come out and get a cold shower, as cold as you can stand it. the reason for this is that although the steam will open up your pores, you dont want them to stay open cause they will end up attracting more dirt into them so the cold water will help close them back up again after you have lifted the dirt out of them. you can also wipe your body with an astringent or alcohol wipes to help lift the dirt out of the pores before you take the cold shower.
another remedy for future cycles will be to use vitamin b-5 ( pantothenic acid) start using this 1 week prior to the start of your cycle at a starting dosage of around 500mg per day. this is a great natural product for helping limit your acne during and after a cycle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Pincrusher is right. B-5 can work wonders. I also like this acne scrub stuff. It seems to lessen my acne quite a bit when Im getting it. www.no-acne.com

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I also heard that 1 teaspoon of Citric Acid 2x a day helps keeping the blood clean.....it's worth a try..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
go back into the sauna again for a few minutes then come out and get a cold shower, as cold as you can stand it.

Don't forget to go to the doctor to get some help for the PNEUMONIA!....J/K I'll have to try this...i'll try anything to stop my acne

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
These are some good advices, but there really is not a whole lot you can do.

Until your hormone levels stabilize, and stop being in a state of fluctuation, as they are post cycle, you will continue to see acne.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....however, go try what the others suggested, because it may help a great deal.

P

pincrusher

heavy said:
These are some good advices, but there really is not a whole lot you can do.

Until your hormone levels stabilize, and stop being in a state of fluctuation, as they are post cycle, you will continue to see acne.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....however, go try what the others suggested, because it may help a great deal.
i agree with ya heavy. although he will not be able to completely stop the acne due to the fluctuating hormone levels these remedies will help control it better so he doesnt have quite as much. the b-5 is the best thing i have ever used to cut it down to a bare minimum.

W

wolfyEVH

i just started using the proactiv acne treatment on tv.....its working great only after a week of using it

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i just started using the proactiv acne treatment on tv.....its working great only after a week of using it

you just want your skin to look like jessica simpson's ... lol

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Yo, I have been battling with acne for a long time. I have used accutaine and all that other bs. Here is what works for me. Wash my face with neutrogena black head eliminating scrub twice a day(morning and night) then apply clearasil ultra vanishing acne cream with 10% benzly peroxide right after I get out of the shower(morning and night). It works wonders for me. Give it a try.

I think B-5 is bs personally. I really can't find any scientific evidence that can back it up, exept one japanese doctor who made the initial study about it that was later proven wrong. It personally does not work for me.

W

wolfyEVH

This is what you can do.......

Avoid excessive sun exposure (too much sun causing plugging of the pores)

Avoid large amounts of iodine (shown to aggravate acne)

Avoid over-washing your face (limit to 2-3 max per day)

Don't pick at your skin (it can force the bacteria even deeper into the skin)

Avoid stress (it raises the hormone cortisole which will cause an increased secretion of oil)

Acne is NOT caused by greasy foods, chocolate, pizza, french fries, bacteria, or dirt. It is caused by your hormone's and the skins inability to slough off the dead cells. My parents had bad acne, so thats one of the main reasons why I have it. All about your genetics.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I have great health insurance and was wondering what about going to the dermatologist. Do you think there is anything he can prescribe that would help better than over the counter products. I would NOT tell him that I am injecting myself with tes 2 times weekly.

I am excited I have my 4th injection tonight. I think I am additcited to the needle boys !!!!

W

wolfyEVH

ronnier38930 said:
I have great health insurance and was wondering what about going to the dermatologist. Do you think there is anything he can prescribe that would help better than over the counter products. I would NOT tell him that I am injecting myself with tes 2 times weekly.

I am excited I have my 4th injection tonight. I think I am additcited to the needle boys !!!!

you're on test now, so really there is not much you can do with the acne as you'll have insane amounts of test in you. There is accutane, but that is liver toxic, more so than oral steroids i believe. Get the proactiv system.