©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I read that equipoise gives u a high red blood cell count. What issues or symptoms would this cause?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yup it sure do. I get a big jump in stamina during cardio within a few weeks. It will start to thicken your blood as the count gets higher. You should donate blood prolly by the half way mark. Get your bloods checked a couple times during a run. I suppose if it got too high you could have a stroke. EQ is a good lean gainer, get BW and youll be fine.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Blood clots, heart attack, stroke, kidney damage. Like frizzlefry said, donate blood. Keep an eye on your hematocrit. Plus, if you wait too long to donate and your HC gets too high, they won't let you donate! So, don't put it off.

dr.ziegler

May 22, 2014
^^^^^^Yep!! I'm in my 10th wk on a 15 wk cycle of 500 eq and 750 test eth.I donate about 2 wks ago.I love the vasularity but the anxiety was hell when I tried running 700 mg a week!!That's eased off since I cut back.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Blood clots, heart attack, stroke, kidney damage. Like frizzlefry said, donate blood. Keep an eye on your hematocrit. Plus, if you wait too long to donate and your HC gets too high, they won't let you donate! So, don't put it off.

What numbers would be high, and would be considered too high? I just like knowing how these things are quantified.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I can't donate blood. I aNswered yes to the "have u ever used a needle" question like a Dummy. So any other options?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I thought I was banned for life for that. Anyway. What other option do I have? I start in a couple days and want to play it safe

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Do it "yourself" in the sink. Not by yourself, though. Have someone there to pull the needle out if you can't. If you pass out, you'll die. Or go to your doctor and have them drain you down a bit.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
dude, if you can't donate blood, honestly just stay away with eq

I also have a bad feeling about you draining yourself at home....

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Do it "yourself" in the sink. Not by yourself, though. Have someone there to pull the needle out if you can't. If you pass out, you'll die. Or go to your doctor and have them drain you down a bit.

Not good advice!!! For safety's sake, no one try this.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Is it safe? No. That why I mentioned death. Or the other thing I mentioned, you know, a doctor...

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Get bloods done before your cycle. See where you are. If your run high anyway, it may be something that can be prescribed to you. Aspirin may thin your blood out a bit but that's self medicating and, well, some people frown on that. But the goal is to keep you blood flowing easy. All gear will raise your hematocrit to be honest. If it something you are very worried about, you need to keep it monitored. There are options out there, though.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Hey self medicating is fine with me. I just don't want to screw myself up. How much aspirin should I take? And is there other options? I'd give blood but can't

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You shouldn't have any problem man- I do the adult low dose aspirine and just make sure you are hydrated

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
What sides will I feel if my count starts getting to high? I want to know if I need to drop it from my cycle before it gets too bad. I'm also running tren e and test cyp

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
What sides will I feel if my count starts getting to high? I want to know if I need to drop it from my cycle before it gets too bad. I'm also running tren e and test cyp

You really need to donate man. Maybe drive to another city or state? Idk. I would not do it if I could not donate.