©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Longest time on gear.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What's the longest amount of time you have stayed on heavy amounts of gear. Not talking about cruise dosages but anything over 500mg/week.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
A year or 13 months, I switched compounds every few months. I think it's fine for trt but not so much for sustained anabolism. For anabolism I find cruise periods effective for priming the body for growth.

Hawk

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
About a year gained all sorts of weight. But was young a dumb bottle of t-2 a week and deca every two weeks throw in some dbol and organon sux amps in about 2000 getting shit from mexico dirt cheap and had someone train me right went from sub 200 to a point where I couldn't put on anymore size at 296 even eating really crappy.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
When I was younger I stayed on most of 2-3 yrs. longest since then is right now and have been switching out different compounds since December. Will prolly cruise after the summer is over.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
2-3 years.lmao! Fucking christ!

Yeah I know. I stayed on dbol for the entire 3 yrs. some times I only took couple a day other times it was 10/day when I was prepping for a meet LOL. Looking back now it was dumb but I was really young and didn't have much direction.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah I know. I stayed on dbol for the entire 3 yrs. some times I only took couple a day other times it was 10/day when I was prepping for a meet LOL. Looking back now it was dumb but I was really young and didn't have much direction.

I was in similar shoes. I started using aas around 19. Internet was just getting around (aol dial up). No real resources for info other than word of mouth. I stayed on for almost 2 years using mainly just test, dbol, and deca. Never heard about ai's or pct. also used a massive amount of rec drugs. Somehow I'm still here. Your body can take a lot of abuse.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I was in similar shoes. I started using aas around 19. Internet was just getting around (aol dial up). No real resources for info other than word of mouth. I stayed on for almost 2 years using mainly just test, dbol, and deca. Never heard about ai's or pct. also used a massive amount of rec drugs. Somehow I'm still here. Your body can take a lot of abuse.

I hear ya, i was young and dumb one time too. Its safe to say weightlifting probably either saved my life or at least pulled my head out of my ass...

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
5-6 months for me.. but I started cruising about a year ago.. so im in the blasting and cruising group now..

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
What's the longest amount of time you have stayed on heavy amounts of gear. Not talking about cruise dosages but anything over 500mg/week.

3 years and counting I plan to take a3 month break after the summer MLB very curious to see what type of side effects i experience