©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hair loss question! (first cycle in the mail)

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ok so I finally placed an order for my first cycle.

500mg/week test enan for 10 weeks
25mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks
lots of nolvadex on hand to be safe and for pct
also hcg

So my question is about propecia.
I know that if you have lost hair it can help you grow it back, but if you stop taking it the hair that you grew back will fall out.
If I take it while on cycle to prevent hair loss will the hair that I theoretically should have lost fall out once I stop taking propecia?
I dont know if my question makes sense but if it does please respond, and also tell me what you think about the cycle.
Any help is always greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
HigherStandard said:
Ok so I finally placed an order for my first cycle.

500mg/week test enan for 10 weeks
25mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks
lots of nolvadex on hand to be safe and for pct
also hcg

So my question is about propecia.
I know that if you have lost hair it can help you grow it back, but if you stop taking it the hair that you grew back will fall out.
If I take it while on cycle to prevent hair loss will the hair that I theoretically should have lost fall out once I stop taking propecia?
I dont know if my question makes sense but if it does please respond, and also tell me what you think about the cycle.
Any help is always greatly appreciated.

In my limited experience - I don't think you should worry about hair loss. I have not read enough post on that being an real issue (actually happening).

The cycle looks good for a first - just like mine less the d-bol. My current cycle I am running d-bol at 50mg ed. I do not know if you will get grat results at 25mg ed, but better safe on your first. More experience members may not hesitate to say more d-bol. You might want to post your age and experience to help them. Good Luck ;)

bitchtits

Mar 8, 2005
Hair loss

recess said:
In my limited experience - I don't think you should worry about hair loss. I have not read enough post on that being an real issue (actually happening).

The cycle looks good for a first - just like mine less the d-bol. My current cycle I am running d-bol at 50mg ed. I do not know if you will get grat results at 25mg ed, but better safe on your first. More experience members may not hesitate to say more d-bol. You might want to post your age and experience to help them. Good Luck ;)

I disagree on this subject. If you are prove to MPB then you WILL see hair loss during a cycle. I find winny, eq and test to be hard on my hair. So I use a few things when I am on so I don't lose anymore.
Just My Opinon
-EC

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
What kind of things do you use? I'm currently on my second cycle of test and eq right now but will be adding winny and tren later. I've read winny can be hard on your hair so what are you doing that helps hair loss?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Bro, I will tell you a cheaper solution. Propecia does not always work for the steroid users. But Saw Palmetto can be purchased in GNC, Vitamin world, Etc. What it does is help block DHT. Which is what causes hair loss. You can google that if you want. But when on cycle and off you can ensure a good DHT blocker will be Saw Palmetto and it won't leave a hole in your wallet. You may want to take 1200mg 2-3 times a day. It has other benifits as well. It is not a miracle but it does help out and can make hair thicker.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bitchtits said:
I disagree on this subject. If you are prove to MPB then you WILL see hair loss during a cycle. I find winny, eq and test to be hard on my hair. So I use a few things when I am on so I don't lose anymore.
Just My Opinon
-EC
If you have experience in this area, it's not Just Your Opinion.

Share if you like. I'm sure some of us would be interested in your remedies.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGENUFF said:
Bro, I will tell you a cheaper solution. Propecia does not always work for the steroid users. But Saw Palmetto can be purchased in GNC, Vitamin world, Etc. What it does is help block DHT. Which is what causes hair loss. You can google that if you want. But when on cycle and off you can ensure a good DHT blocker will be Saw Palmetto and it won't leave a hole in your wallet. You may want to take 1200mg 2-3 times a day. It has other benifits as well. It is not a miracle but it does help out and can make hair thicker.

Thanks for the advice Bigenuff. I get so involved in hormones sometimes, I forget there are old fashioned supplements out there that actually work.

bitchtits

Mar 8, 2005
I have done a few cycles,

DragonRider said:
If you have experience in this area, it's not Just Your Opinion.

Share if you like. I'm sure some of us would be interested in your remedies.
I get the worse hair loss from EQ, Winstrol didn't thin me out as bad(but some say it does). I am super paranoid about my hair so I use Rogaine all year round and I am going to add Propecia when I cycle this summer. You can buy propecia on-line.
-EC

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah, I knew about the saw palmetto but haven't used it for a while...that stuff is actually good for your prostate as well which is another thing that can be affected pretty well while on cycle...Thanks for reminding me about the SP - will have to get some soon. I'm on EQ and Test right now and haven't noticed any loss but I seem to be urinating a little bit more than normal - that happened last time when I was on my first cycle, a test only cycle, so supplementing with the saw palmetto makes double sense...