©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WOLF one day ago!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Looks like there's still gas in the tank boys. I'm happy for him.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jwYJr3MWhJA[/ame]

Last edited:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
No doubt impressive but nothing compared in size to winklar. I wonder how all the other guys are looking.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Is WOLF planning on competing in the Arnold this year?

I believe so. That would give him 1 week to go. He looks great but he needs more time. Definitely not big enough to challenge for top spot. He is going to have to really go for it over the next week to fill out as much as possible.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I hope he does well but he is behind the other guys especially if he is competing next week.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yep, he's at the Arnold and has no chance playing the mass game. But can the package be competitive? I see him a 5th to 8th place finish. About five years ago I think the gear stopped working it's magic on him. Seen this happen to many guys. They peek out and never hit it again. I'm sure they continue to do all the same things. I think at some point there receptors fall off about 25%. But that's just me guessing at whats happening.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Just getting back on stage is a win for him, imo. I think it will give him an idea of where to go with his career after he is done with the Arnold.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Just getting back on stage is a win for him, imo. I think it will give him an idea of where to go with his career after he is done with the Arnold.

I agree but if he can break top 6 that would be great. With more time he may able to improve that but I don't see him placing as high as he has in the past ever again. I am curious what his game plan is. In the past he has loaded huge amounts of slin and carbs before big shows. Perhaps he will do something similar to get back the size/fullness he is lacking. Although he may be best just coming in as dry and conditioned as possible. A lot of the top guys fail to do that so with his genetics and structure it could be his way of breaking top 6 even without his past size.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
One of my fav bodybuilders. I think he will improve a lot in the final week and could do well. Thinking the same as the above and I wonder what he will try to do. I once watched a video and they explained how he struggles finding the balance of fullness and condition especially in the final few days before a contest.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
After the health issues I kind of figured he was done. So to even be where he's at is pretty impressive. He could probably get top ten, if he fills out good.

Does anyone know his weight?

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
This year is just a welcome back year. Next year, I guarantee he will be back to his old self. Even with muscle memory, it takes time to get your old physique back after being off gear and not training for a long time. I’m happy for him.

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
I hope he does well and can come with even more time. Great bodybuilding and great person!

Has anyone tried his app?

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
The Wolf is defiantly a force to be reckoned with, Hes not where he was and I dont think he will be in the top 8 but I think hes probably aware of that. This is more about getting back in the game. For sure by next year if he works hard he will be back close to his old self and In the top 5