©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar Loading?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
crazyhops said:
I train 6 days a week and my training is set up so i have a very high intense central nervous system training days (full speed sprints, 90% + cleans and squats etc etc) and the other days are metabolic days (general circuits, tempo runs ect)

so, hows the best way to load the avanar with this. I have enough for 50mg a day for 6 weeks. So shall, take more on the high intense training days and less on the other days? and also what about my day off.

Thanks guys.

How many days do you lift weights out of the 6? Because many people I know who do 6 days always end up doing a few weights each time. By the sounds of it you don't and have it balanced out... just checking incase you are overtraining.

Anavar is a great compound to take and is one of the only orals that is effective taken alone too. It will give you a good boost and great strength gains.

If you have enough for 50mg for 6 weeks then I gather you have 2100mg. I would personally do 40mg per day so that is 7 weeks 3 1/2 days to be exact! I think that would be a good dose to do (especially first time) and 7 weeks a nice amount. The usual protocol for anavar is about 8 weeks so it works out. If I had taken anavar 10 times I wouldn't go above 60mg so even 35mg would be decent for you. Hope it helps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Oh so to fully answer your question take the same amount each day and do that 7 days per week. As you know your muscles grow (repair) in recovery so in a way your days off are just as important as your days on.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I agree with Elvia. 25-50 mg per day.
Id Split it up with half the dose in the am and the other half in the Pm.
Id Use it even on off days if it were me.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Goodluck bro. Real anavar is Good stuff! I used it exactly as you mentioned.
20mg first thing when Id wake up and the other 20 about an hour before training in the evenings.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks like you are sorted. You routine seems spot on and you know your stuff. The 20/20 should do great things. Happy training

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
crazyhops said:
I train 6 days a week and my training is set up so i have a very high intense central nervous system training days (full speed sprints, 90% + cleans and squats etc etc) and the other days are metabolic days (general circuits, tempo runs ect)

so, hows the best way to load the avanar with this. I have enough for 50mg a day for 6 weeks. So shall, take more on the high intense training days and less on the other days? and also what about my day off.

Thanks guys.

you should take daily,,,AM/PM split.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
crazyhops said:
haha. "real anavar"

and that is what i'll get from alinshop...right ?

Yeah Alin is always top quality and price. Raj said "real anavar" cos there are so many fakes out there (like with anything). Thats why you should always use a board sponsor who has a reputation and proven customer records. Alin even has it's own forum with feedback on all products (good and bad).

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I would trust Alins Var. At his level and location he doesnt mess with Bunk gear. The stuff I had that was worthless was the Old ttokkyo 2.5 mg I was eating handfulls of that shit with No results...100% bunk.

I Later Picked some up from a Former sponsor and a good friend RC ( A Good friend of Alins as well) That Was 100% real and Kicked much ass.