©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardio on Roids

army001

May 10, 2011
Sorry, I'm not sure where to put this.
I wonder guys , how much cardio do you do while on a cycle?
I was thinking just 3 days a week of moderate intensity about 30-35 minutes in the morning. Of course with a fairly clean diet. Also, is this enough to keep bloat off and fat at a minimum?

myodoc42

Jun 13, 2011
Depends a bit on goals and specific gear. Post suggest a bulking cycle, so moderate intensity for 3 days per week sounds OK. You want to put most of your energy into intense weights.
Bloat has a lot to do with estrogen conversion, so if that's a problem, look into antiestrogens. For cutting, more cardio might be advised. Also, some gear has the reputation of decreasing endurance. Finny has a bad rep for this (but that's not based on personal experience).

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Do as much cardio as you usually do or feel you should in regards to your exact goals. Everyone is different. Some require lots whilst others need little. If you want to bulk then it should be a minimal amount. Cardio is good for fatloss but weight training is superior. I only look at cardio for heart health. Don't use it as your main source for fatloss.

You want to bulk so a few short (20-30 mins) sessions per week would be good. Again everyone is different. My metabolism is very fast so I do no cardio when bulking. I do very little most of the time which I need to change for my heart health.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Sorry, I'm not sure where to put this.
I wonder guys , how much cardio do you do while on a cycle?
I was thinking just 3 days a week of moderate intensity about 30-35 minutes in the morning. Of course with a fairly clean diet. Also, is this enough to keep bloat off and fat at a minimum?

Depends on if I'm bulking or cuttiing. Regardless I only do high intensity cardio on days that I do not train with weights.